Executive Orders Letter sent to MA Senators and Congressman

How

Letter sent to Massachusetts US Senators and Congressman. Issue not made about gun control as I know they all hate guns.

I'm writing to express my concern over the new Executive Orders President Obama is likely to issue very soon concerning gun control. I don't know if you are for or against this issue, and that is not my concern. We are on a slippery slope in the matter of Presidential Executive Orders. Letting our President make law goes directly against Article I, Section 1 in its entirety: "All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives." If you let this blatant disregard for the US Constitution happen, we have become nothing more than a dictatorship and the Republic ceases to exist.

"The accumulation of all power, legislative, executive, and judiciary in the same hands...may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny."(James Madison, Federalist Papers No. 46)

If the President can just make the laws, why do we need you?

The thing that just about nobody in this forum or any pro-2a space is realizing is that he CANNOT just make new laws. Why does nobody understand this? All he can do is change the enforcement of existing laws.

The thing that just about nobody in this forum or any pro-2a space is realizing is that he CANNOT just make new laws. Why does nobody understand this? All he can do is change the enforcement of existing laws.

He'll do what Congress and the people let him.

They will do what ever they want to and if it doesn't fly they'd blame it on the republicans for undermining their efforts.

Back
Top Bottom