Emerging precedence - decorating your gun?

Why is that not public access?

If the case has not yet been determined or in the court process, the documents can be held back if the Judge deems so. WHEN something becomes a public document varies.

As far as the cover, it's being used to make a point. If that point is valid is another matter. But we had a regulation that any firearm used on or off duty could not be modified in any way (short of changing grips) without the approval of the department armorer. Why give anyone another avenue to use, even if immaterial.

comply with ridiculous commands

No idea what the latest in felony suspect control is today. Years ago we would have them interlace their fingers behind their head and walk backwards towards us. Never heard of the crawling technic but it may very well be taught in that area. Never a fan of a patrol rifle in a confined space.

The trial will tell more..

The trial will tell more..

Currently taking place. I hope justice is done for the murder victim.

Jurors are shown body camera video of Arizona officer killing unarmed father-of-two as he lay on his stomach begging 'please don't shoot me'

The portion played for jurors shows Shaver being shot.

Judge George Foster barred news organizations from broadcasting the full shooting video, agreeing with Brailsford's argument that it could hurt his fair-trial rights.

The Associated Press and other news organizations objected to the request, arguing the public has a First Amendment right to see the video.

I hope he's in jail with the general population for the rest of his life and beaten senseless every day until he kills himself. He was trigger happy from the start and deserves to be in physical pain for the rest of his days. Why are these dregs allowed to be police?

Greg

At what point does Any officer decide that a suspect that is shot by the police deserves NO first aid or potentially life saving measures?

53 seconds of no first aid, though it seems as if it is already too late. Graphic.

Last edited by a moderator:
At what point does Any officer decide that a suspect that is shot by the police deserves NO first aid or potentially life saving measures?

Happens all the time. My favorite is when the cops unload on someone, they drop to the ground motionless, and the cop spends the next few minutes screaming at a corpse to "show me your hands" or "don't move". Then they handcuff the dead body and wait 7 minutes for EMS to arrive.

Happens all the time. My favorite is when the cops unload on someone, they drop to the ground motionless, and the cop spends the next few minutes screaming at a corpse to "show me your hands" or "don't move". Then they handcuff the dead body and wait 7 minutes for EMS to arrive.

It must be how each unit is programmed.

Back
Top Bottom