Dr arrested with cache of weapons

"Among the items police say were recovered from Michael Bonanno's vehicle: assault rifles, handguns, ballistic helmet, body armor and more"

Can't he just say that he's a "Re-enactor" and was practicing for the re-enactment of the N. Hollywood Bank Robbery Shootout...?

hqdefault.jpg
AP_97022801312-tn.jpg

I mean, come on, it works for the Revolutionary/Civil War/ WWII guys...

Shit if that's a cache then I'd like to know what my collection would fall under...

And the media was saying how he had "hundreds of rounds of ammunition". So he had enough ammo for a range trip?

Every time the media reports something like this we always end up having a different definition of cache.........
Yup.......... Many if not most serious private collections exceed this “cache”.

But it is the body armor, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles and such that really grabs the headlines,

When police searched Bonanno's car, they found five assault-style rifles fully loaded with high-capacity magazines, three handguns, 29 high-capacity magazines and over 1,600 rounds of ammunition, police said.

That's like what...a day at the range for most of us?

Jokes apart, I'm glad they got him before he did something really heinous.

The justice system loves a well-to-do defendant because they can squeeze money out of him. By the time the state is done with him, he’ll be penniless and everything he owned will be taken.

The justice system loves a well-to-do defendant because they can squeeze money out of him. By the time the state is done with him, he’ll be penniless and everything he owned will be taken.

In all fairness that was going to happen anyway. He was on the road to divorce if it wasn't already in progress. That in fact was probably part of the reason he wigged out. (my armchair analysis based on insufficient internet facts)

OK, so cache = 8
Now could we get some hard numbers for collection, hord, arsenal, and stash? I think we should all know where we fit in the spectrum.

The justice system loves a well-to-do defendant because they can squeeze money out of him. By the time the state is done with him, he’ll be penniless and everything he owned will be taken and redistributed.

FIFY.

Back
Top Bottom