Don't point the 40 on route 9 and then bring it on campus.

From counting the boolits in the pic, it seems that he already knows about preban mags. Maybe he even bought them here. [wink]

As far as who was at fault for the road rage incident, who cares who started it? When I carry, I might get annoyed by other idiot drivers on the road, but I'm very cautious about escalating any situation further, lest I get myself caught up in a bad situation in this state and end up with a revoked license.

From counting the boolits in the pic, it seems that he already knows about preban mags. Maybe he even bought them here. [wink]

As far as who was at fault for the road rage incident, who cares who started it? When I carry, I might get annoyed by other idiot drivers on the road, but I'm very cautious about escalating any situation further, lest I get myself caught up in a bad situation in this state and end up with a revoked license.

massbayfirearm1.jpg

Post ban mags. See the ambi notch?

http://www.boston.com/news/2016/02/.../qrggA3MJdClV9rhr0inhYN/story.html?p1=stream_

I am not. I don't give a frog's fat ass who started it. From my perspective, the only reason to draw a weapon on another motorist is if he is shooting at you or preparing to shoot at you. Even if the other guys was trying to run him off the road or ram his vehicle, it is just to easy to deescalate the whole thing by applying the brakes, putting on the blinker and pulling over, then call the cops.

Glock boy is a douchenozzle. Thanks a ton for giving the antis more fuel for the mandatory mental health screening that they salivate over.

Couldn't agree more. The PTSD shit from his lawyer is exactly that. Shit. There are *******s in all walks of life and the military is no exception.

I am not. I don't give a frog's fat ass who started it. From my perspective, the only reason to draw a weapon on another motorist is if he is shooting at you or preparing to shoot at you. Even if the other guys was trying to run him off the road or ram his vehicle, it is just to easy to deescalate the whole thing by applying the brakes, putting on the blinker and pulling over, then call the cops.

Glock boy is a douchenozzle. Thanks a ton for giving the antis more fuel for the mandatory mental health screening that they salivate over.

I guess I look at it as car being able to be used as a weapon. Just because I am in a car that doesn't mean I am protected from injury or death from another vehicle. My only point is that what could have initiated this whole thing could have been a crime. And it could have been initiated by the other guy. I would want that looked into.

Additionally, if a cop saw these two playing grab a$$ on the road prior to the gun being pulled...what would have been done? Would he just pull the one car over or would he call his buddies and get the second car that was involved too?

I'm not saying the gun guy did the right thing. And I have no idea why he resorted to pulling a gun. I hate seeing a gun guy get jammed up over something stupid and yes he should have refrained from pulling the weapon. No doubt about that. But what was the other guy doing? I would want to know. Glock boy might be a fruit loop and you can't tell much from the story but this other guy had to do something to piss him off so much he pulled a gun. If I were a cop I would want to know what that was and I would be asking those questions.

Last edited:
It has always been my experience on the road that it takes two to tango.

Absolutely untrue. I've seen people fly off the handle for what they perceive as an insult, even when there was nothing there. Been there myself, in the far left lane in rush hour, with a wall of cars in front and to the side. Someone came up behind me and stuck their face so far up my ass I could have farted CPR down their mouth. They then started with the hand gestures and continued to tailgate as if I was shitting gold, growing angrier by the second that I wasn't magically creating a private lane for them. I was on my motorcycle, and he came so close to hitting my rear tire that I thought I was road pizza (still with a wall of traffic to my front and right).

One person is driving along, but all of a sudden there is some asshat trying to kill them for what they perceived in their warped little mind was a slight to their superiority. Some people are entirely unstable (but able to function enough to push pedals and turn a wheel) and will fly into FR land at the slightest drop of a hat.

Was there a victim?

Tell me that was sarcasm. If I shove a gun in your face in anger but decide at the last second not to pull the trigger, is there no victim? If you still say "no", let me know when you'd like to test that theory.

Absolutely untrue. I've seen people fly off the handle for what they perceive as an insult, even when there was nothing there. Been there myself, in the far left lane in rush hour, with a wall of cars in front and to the side. Someone came up behind me and stuck their face so far up my ass I could have farted CPR down their mouth. They then started with the hand gestures and continued to tailgate as if I was shitting gold, growing angrier by the second that I wasn't magically creating a private lane for them. I was on my motorcycle, and he came so close to hitting my rear tire that I thought I was road pizza (still with a wall of traffic to my front and right).

One person is driving along, but all of a sudden there is some asshat trying to kill them for what they perceived in their warped little mind was a slight to their superiority. Some people are entirely unstable (but able to function enough to push pedals and turn a wheel) and will fly into FR land at the slightest drop of a hat.

First things first. rep point inbound for that "farted CPR down their mouth" comment...lmfao!!!!

Secondly, I agree with you.

Last edited:
I'm all about the audit trail. So I am interested in who started the altercation. And NO....two wrongs don't make it right but there should be some investigation into scared willy to see who initially caused the incident. And if scared willy was instrumental with initiating the altercation then I think some charges should be brought against him as well.

None of this matters. In the eyes of the law (and the public, which makes things more difficult) barring extraordinary circumstances, someone introducing a gun during a typical road rage episode is a ****ing retard. It's that simple. Nobody in court is going to believe either side of the retard slap fight in terms of "who started it" anyways, unless there is good video footage. Clear the danger, break contact, done. "Train" them to the cops if you must... anything is better than introducing a gun (which you can't really even effectively use anyways from a moving vehicle while driving) into the mix.

Food for thought: Most people don't experience full blown road rage, so the entire "thing" to them is alien. So the average juror, upon being given a case like this, you know what they're thinking "Kehd, lookit this ****en brain surgeon(s)." You're not going to get any sympathy from anyone for escalating in a road rage deal, even if you clearly were not the person who "started" it.

-Mike

Last edited:
None of this matters. In the eyes of the law (and the public, which makes things more difficult) barring extraordinary circumstances, someone introducing a gun during a typical road rage episode is a ****ing retard. It's that simple. Nobody in court is going to believe either side of the retard slap fight in terms of "who started it" anyways, unless there is good video footage. Clear the danger, break contact, done. "Train" them to the cops if you must... anything is better than introducing a gun (which you can't really even effectively use anyways from a moving vehicle while driving) into the mix.

Food for thought: Most people don't experience full blown road rage, so the entire "thing" to them is alien. So the average juror, upon being given a case like this, you know what they're thinking "Kehd, lookit this ****en brain surgeon(s)." You're not going to get any sympathy from anyone for escalating in a road rage deal, even if you clearly were not the person who "started" it.

-Mike

you're right. makes sense. and the fact that a gun was introduced will mute anything else that occurred. I wish he didn't pull the gun.

This. So much this.

If someone is raging, try to let them by. If you have voice dialing on your phone, call 911. Drive to the nearest police station.

Don't go full retard and pull your gun.

i keep hearing about these 40mm glocks in the news but can't find them for sale anywhere.

To paraphrase DrGrant, you can find anything that's not on the Mass AG's approved list. You just need to shop around and do research and have a magical drop site in NH or RI.

Now getting 40mm shells, that's the problem. [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom