• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Do you own any of these 7 firearms ?

Interesting video, and entertaining, although he says 1) he's a big fan of "Nut'n'Fancy," AKA "Fancy Nutsack"; and 2) he calls James Yeager a "credible YouTube source."

Generally interesting video and seems mostly on the mark. I disagree with and/or doubt some of his statements:
  • Whines about recoil from a 12oz 9mm pistol. Please...
  • Suggests a PPQ instead of one of the ultra-compacts he hates. That would be the PPS, not the PPQ.
  • References James Yeager. I have serious doubts about anyone who would reference that tool.

He seems to be a bit recoil shy, maybe the function problems are his limp wrists? As for the Taurus 608. I don't have one, but I have a 669 in stainless that is one of the finest revolvers I've owned. Fantastic trigger and deadly accurate.

He seems to be a bit recoil shy, maybe the function problems are his limp wrists? As for the Taurus 608. I don't have one, but I have a 669 in stainless that is one of the finest revolvers I've owned. Fantastic trigger and deadly accurate.

If you watch that part of the video, the 608 jams repeatedly, and the cylinder refuses to rotate. I'm pretty sure that's the basis of his criticism.

Riveting information ****sarcasm****

He did a video bitching.... and included century arms and taurus being crap. And a 12 ounce 9mm recoiling hard. Wow.....so glad I watched that. ****More sarcasm****

At least honest outlaw posts videos showing something not working!! That’s more than I can say for 90% of the paid off guntubers! I’m tired of these tools like sootch who claim everything is amazing so go buy one now BS. So while nutnfancy is super annoying and sometimes makes me cringe, his channel content is actually based on his experiences and personal opinion, not some shit that freedom group feeds him.

I've had a PF9. In fact, I owned a LOT of KelTec pistols back when they were teh only game in town in various calibers. All worked just fine. Never had an issue with any but for a P32 that I sent back and they fixed. Would I own another?? Probably not. But they do work fine. At least for me they did.

I owned some sort of Taurus 357 years ago. Well, I think it was 357. I would chamber 38's fine. Even with bore-brush-chucked-into-a-drill cleaning, it would NEVER chamber a 357. Ever. It didn't last long in my gun collection.

All but the Khar arms he’s pretty spot on.

The Wilson Combat for $4k hahaha , yeah no way. He needs to send it to Greg Derr to make it right.

Back
Top Bottom