• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Did a cleanout with a friend....

Here's something to make you guys cry.

Stored in a damp basement, mint .44 Dan Wesson 6" barrel. Was freshly re-blued 10 years ago.
Praise Jesus!!! :oops: Give that thing a proper burial. :( It's too sad to even look at it. [crying]

Let it serve as a reminder to all basement-located gun safe folks that rust never sleeps. :cool:

It is a 44 at least.

After this fleshlight talk I'll never be able to look at the barrel (urethra?) tool quite the same way again.

1701983289476.png

Last edited:
It's not that bad. I'd just knock the rust off and call it good, keep it oiled so it doesn't rust again.

I'm not into a firearm looking minty. Scratches and character just help me in negotiating the price down. I'd rather rust and neglect than active "modifications".

It's not that bad. I'd just knock the rust off and call it good, keep it oiled so it doesn't rust again.

I'm not into a firearm looking minty. Scratches and character just help me in negotiating the price down. I'd rather rust and neglect than active "modifications".
Professhunal stipple job

Back
Top Bottom