Ct. State Police Receive Their Notice

I've read War and Peace. I have plenty of attention span for someone who writes well. That letter is simply verbal diarrhea.
Not everyone who writes is a talented author, yes, he may and probably does have his own agenda. But if his agenda is to capitalize on .gov misgivings, he's barking up the wrong tree.
Regardless of your love or hate of his writings, his intent is good. Maybe you folks in the north have been spanked a bit too much to realize when folks want to help you and their methods may be not up to your Harvard snuff, but the bottom line is we all share the same Constitution that is getting trampled on.
And yes, I'm WAS from CT.!

The key to getting a point across is to make it a good read, it can be short or long but you need to keep it interesting and legible for all people, not just those that hold a degree in advanced complex jargon, I could not decipher that for the life of me, when I see things like that I don't waste my time . .

Tim [thinking]

I want to see the 3% folks show up at the governors mansion and tar and feather the cocksucker!

Over in this post, I mentioned how they dealt with this stuff years ago:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolution

The royal officials responded to smuggling with open-ended search warrants (Writs of Assistance). In 1761, Boston lawyer James Otis argued that the writs violated the constitutional rights of the colonists. He lost the case, but John Adams later wrote, "Then and there the child Independence was born."[4]

further:

In 1765 the Sons of Liberty were formed which used public demonstrations, violence and threats of violence to ensure that the British tax laws were unenforceable. While openly hostile to what they considered an oppressive Parliament acting illegally, colonists persisted in sending numerous petitions and pleas for intervention from a monarch to whom they still claimed loyalty. In Boston, the Sons of Liberty burned the records of the vice-admiralty court and looted the home of the chief justice, Thomas Hutchinson. Several legislatures called for united action, and nine colonies sent delegates to the Stamp Act Congress in New York City in October 1765. Moderates led by John Dickinson drew up a "Declaration of Rights and Grievances" stating that taxes passed without representation violated their Rights of Englishmen. Colonists emphasized their determination by boycotting imports of British merchandise.[5]

Mine expired two days ago and Ive been green for 3 years. Gotta wait til Friday, that okay? Jesus Christ, I'll be sure not to promote this place in the future.

Great job, guys.

Josh, don't give up so quick, I think cabin fever has set in among some members here.

EDIT
Thread drift! See this thread for continuation of this topic.
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/240370-Of-Welfare-and-Politics-(Pic-Heavy)
/EDIT

Both coasts are solid blue though. Cant just let them go.

They are?

OK, I'll give you the Carolinas and GA. Maine to NC and pretty much the whole west coast (which includes Long Beach) is true blue. Thats a lot of ports to let walk away.

http://www.politico.com/2012-election/map/#/President/2012/

That map does not tell the whole story. The one below does.

2012 Presidential election by County:

2012countymaprb1024.png

Last edited:

The Gulf Coast is pretty solidly red. The Gulf Coast is also one of the most rapidly growing areas in America in terms of population and industry. There might be a connection. Right now it's a pretty well kept secret, but that won't last for long.

Headednorth, maybe you should change your direction and screen name. :) Unless you absolutely have to have cold, snowy, miserable weather.

Last edited:
EDIT
Thread drift! See this thread for continuation of this topic.
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/240370-Of-Welfare-and-Politics-(Pic-Heavy)
/EDIT

I would love to see a map of the average number of welfare recipients by county overlaid on that one. I'm willing to bet that the two would match almost perfectly.

I searched for one but didn't find a map (I didn't search google images yet though).

I did find this though:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...interactive_tool_showing_local_snap_data.html

Which does show county data for each individual state and a map of said state.

Last edited:

Not solid. Central to southern Oregon coast is red, as is northern CA. And I don't mean central CA, like San Francisco, that is called 'northern CA', I mean the geographical far northern part of the state. Baja Oregon part of CA. Border towns are methy as hell, so I really don't want CA to entirely secede. I feel like that would make things worse for my town (last one on the coast before the CA international border). Then again, all the border town BS is pretty much already there, so I suppose on the whole it would make things better. As long as all the CO's at Pelican Bay could still cross the border to go to work. That place gets shut down, my town is done for.

I'd like to see him come up from Alabama with a car full of "unregistered" ARs and 30 round mags, and host a well publicized car shoot in CT.

yeh, one commenter: "how do you fit your balls in your pants?"
i can't be bothered to register to leave a comment, but my guess is he can fit them because there is a LOT of room between CT and AL.....

yeh, one commenter: "how do you fit your balls in your pants?"
i can't be bothered to register to leave a comment, but my guess is he can fit them because there is a LOT of room between CT and AL.....

You seem to forget he's been to CT and MA. He didn't hide his intentions then and he certainly didn't hide behind a username on a message board. So do you want him to just show up at CTSP hq and ask them if they want to talk now after he did bring in mags and sent them to people. So I have to ask what have you done?

fully loaded my standard capacity magazines.

What has that accomplished besides being ready for those who want to take your stuff? Have you engaged the police? Have you spoken with your chief about confiscation and constitutional rights. Stuff like this. I don't get you guys that want to bash someone who is actually engaging them and getting the conversation started. He has pushed and he's pushed hard. Not all the time from AL btw but from the steps of the statehouse or directly in front of leo.

I just finished reading it all. ALL of it, and I didn't rush.

I have to say Well Done Mike. It's long. It's definitely a little wordy, but he understands that he doesn't have the time to do several rewrites. The important stuff is there. If it sways one person on the CT State Police, then it was worth it. We are talking about the same force that so loves to enforce arbitrary speed limit laws, for the longest time it didn't even have marked patrol cars. Hopefully they realize that's NOT the same as enforcing arbitrary, unconstitutional gun laws.

Back
Top Bottom