Congressional Democrat leader thinks Mag's are single use.

This country is overdue for another revolution. People this dumb are dangerous to society.

Democrats like her and Linsky who are this ****ing smug make me realize that we are in fact headed towards 1984. It's almost as if there was no historical precedents or lessons, almost as if we are completely blind and ignore the fact that we just fought the Nazi's some 60 years ago.

These smug liberal democrats have no idea how dangerous their ideas are, how dangerous governments can be.
Just ask June4th, I'm sure he'd tell you all about it.

She is not talking about magazines. She thinks that she is banning "bullets." She thinks that the amount of ammunition will be fixed at the amount in possession at the bills signing. Then as people shoot, ammunition will disappear never to return.

If you do not think that they intend to ban all firearms and ammunition, then you are not paying attention.

Maybe she thinks mags come preloaded, sort of how military ammo can be preloaded in clips (real clips, not mags)?

Crap.... I was cheated.... None of my mags had any boolits in them when I bought them. I have been cheated!

Her staff released a clarification statement that is just as ****ed up. I'm thinking the new gun laws are going to be the best thing that could have happened in CO. On the radio this morning I heard that a CO Sheriff speaking at the same time had a bigger crowd than the anointed one. This may be CO's wake up call similar to what happened in TX. CO will be restored once all of these stupid morons lose the next elections.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Her WikiPedia page has already been updated. Sounds like an NES member added this note:

During a public hearing in Denver, April 2, 2013, DeGette's comments revealed she does not understand that magazines or clips can be reloaded with more cartridges, also referring to cartridges as "bullets". Gun magazines are designed to be reused hundreds of times. Her office's clarification compounded the error by saying she meant "clips"; incorrect as clips can also be reloaded (ref:m1 Garand). Her opposition has stated they find it scary that a person who would be lead sponsor of a bill would have such a profound misunderstanding of the proposed bill.

Diana DeGette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom