Congressional Democrat leader thinks Mag's are single use.

Even better than the shoulder thing that goes up

I didn't think anything would ever top "The shoulder thing that goes up"

But I was wrong. Here a Colorado Democrat explains why banning high capacity "magazine clips" will save lives. How you might ask? Because, evidently, once you shoot all the bullets they are all used up and can't be used again.

This all reminds me of a favorite movie line. "What is the difference between reality and fiction. Fiction has to make sense."

Why do such moronic incompetents get elected?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._high-capacity_magazines_can_be_reloaded.html

Here she confirms her stupidity later

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...-Dead-Anyway-if-Confronted-by-Armed-Criminals

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I didn't think anything would ever top "The shoulder thing that goes up"

But I was wrong. Here a Colorado Democrat explains why banning high capacity "magazine clips" will save lives. How you might ask? Because, evidently, once you shoot all the bullets they are all used up and can't be used again.

This all reminds me of a favorite movie line. "What is the difference between reality and fiction. Fiction has to make sense."

Why do such moronic incompetents get elected?

CO Democrat Doesn't Understand High-Capacity Magazines Can Be Reloaded | RealClearPolitics

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Do you think we could get her to say the following out loud, three times quickly?

"I
M
Sofa
King
Wee
Todd
Did"

I propose a 50 state and fed bill that no one can sponsor or cosponsor or vote on any gun related bill,unless they carry a l.t.c. and have certified nra approved firearm training,except the state of Vermont,only while Vermont has no gun license in effect.

rant over.

dumb bthc. Most women shouldnt be in politics...most ppl shouldnt actually but shes a good one. These ppl are great...apparently not giving a shit about slowly taking a chunk out of their economy

That's a really 'special' flavor of tardo... Don't want to waste time/energy trying to educate/enlighten such as complete moron. Don't let her know that the lifespan of metal magazines are several/many decades (if not longer) and even the newer polymer ones should last many decades (don't have the lifespan data on those).

You mean I am not supposed to throw my spent mags into the brass bucket?

Damn

No, they go in the aluminum bucket, or the steel bucket, or the trash if they're Glock magazines. Plastic can't be recycled as easily as brass, steel, and aluminum. It's important to separate your recyclables.

CO State Rep. Diana DeGette (D) "I will tell you these are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those now they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available." (April 2, 2013, Denver Post forum)

Is this woman even capable of breathing on her own without someone standing there to remind her?

I've watched the video 4 times and I'm still perplexed...

Book_reading_fail_finger_lick.gif

Lady, it's not a f-ing juice box! Holy christ. These people may as well be designing submarines if they have no idea what they're talking about.

Lady, it's not a f-ing juice box! Holy christ. These people may as well be designing submarines if they have no idea what they're talking about.

With the Home Depot screen doors installed. Once all the torpedo's are fired, they have to throw it away too.

I propose a 50 state and fed bill that no one can sponsor or cosponsor or vote on any gun related bill,unless they carry a l.t.c. and have certified nra approved firearm training,except the state of Vermont,only while Vermont has no gun license in effect.

rant over.

I'd add to that requirement... They also need to participate in at least three public shooting events per year for three years before sponsoring/cosponsoring (or voting on) any gun control bills. Having a NRA membership removes one of those events per year of membership.

Time to impose the same kind of limitations (or more) on the lawmakers as they are trying to impose on us.

wow, do I feel stupid. I've been reusing my mags for years. I guess I should throw out my standard 30 rounders and pick up the cheaper plastic ten rounders so they're easier to throw out.

HEY! i for one applaud the citizens in the district she represents for electing someone with an obvious learning disability.....
i'm sure her "Welcome to congress" letter sits on her wall framed proudly next to her Special Olympics participation medals.....

Back
Top Bottom