• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Comedian makes straw purchase

His intent was to show that you could go to a gun show and buy a gun easily. They were made to fill out the 4473 form which makes the purchase legal anywhere.
He's an idiot and proved that his friend wasn't a prohibited person and could legally buy a firearm. Somehow he thought if they joked about his friend having a criminal record it would make it true. I really wish he was denied because then he would have broken felon in possession laws.

This is very possible. You do have those people like the guy with an FFL from Ware gun shop that supports all kinds of gun control who would probably go along with setting something up like this in order to get more ineffective BS gun control passed.

That deadbeat no longer has a FFL because the ATF didn't care for his sloppy record keeping. Taking out ads in publications and then failing to pay the bills due for the ads also did no favors.

It's good that he's a comedian, since it is pretty comical to expect anyone to take seriously the idea that buying someone dinner would be construed as payment for a $300 gun.

If you've never had a $300 dinner bill, you havent lived a full enough life. [grin]

The other possibility is the entire thing is a setup and it's fake. In which case it's impossible to prosecute anyone and the anti gun faggot has his dog and pony show for his followers, and gets away with it. It's not really that hard to construct a realistic script to pull it off.

-Mike

I'll go with this because Brent said that he kept the gun.

Brent said he ended up keeping the gun.

As a fun aside.... Bloomturd hired some PIs to straw guns in some "red" states... which they did, although I think even the ATF told them to knock it off.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom