• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cleaning patch storage ideas

For going to the range, should have clarified for the peanut gallery on here. Cant stuff 5k patches in the bag it comes in to your range bag. The guy with the pill bottle idea is perfect. My home firearms bench I dont care if there in the bags they came in.
Boresnake

I just tear the requisite-sized piece of material from an old shirt.

'Cuz Cheap Yankee.

I guess the size of the patch is XXXL?

Same - I find the oldest dirty T-shirt in the laundry and cut as necessary. I'll keep the shirt if I've only removed the sleeves, but any more than that and all the used patches, q-tips and condoms used for that cleaning session get rolled into the shirt's carcass and tossed in the kitchen trash.

For going to the range, should have clarified for the peanut gallery on here. Cant stuff 5k patches in the bag it comes in to your range bag. The guy with the pill bottle idea is perfect. My home firearms bench I dont care if there in the bags they came in.
That actually makes more sense now you only have so much room in your range bag. I just bring more guns and clean them when I get home

Back
Top Bottom