• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

China making Glocks now...

DW357

NES Member
Chinese Norinco Glock Clone - The Firearm Blog

25507707_1805498396148671_4191983455914059474_n-660x371.jpg

25399042_1805498442815333_1363421902459139720_n.jpg

The Grrok. [puke]
This is not cool.
However...I've read that a Glock costs about 40-80 per gun to manufacture and was originally going to be marketed as 200-300 dollar gun but bumped the price to establish a high perceived quality. Having a ultra low cost clone might force them to drop their prices.

I have to say, they did a good job on the 1911. I had bought one about 25 years back and was happy with the accuracy of it.
It's a good reproduction piece.

Greg

I can't complain about any norinco gun I have ever owned
Sadly sold them to fund my house.
The JW21 is missed along with the 1911 but I kept the "ak" sadly
They build better guns than most US companies can.
China is known for some garbage but often the price is low enough to off set the deficiency's, unlike over priced shit.

Just think what would happen if Trump open up ammo and firearms trade with China again.

the biggest copycat skanks on the planet. China is bombarding the United States with counterfeit everything from designer handbags to Fentanyl. its got to stop!

They were counterfeiting Bose speakers and we're doing such a great job at it Bose engineers had to look at the CNC machining program to compare them too.
This info came direct to me from an engineer

The Grrok. [puke]
This is not cool.
However...I've read that a Glock costs about 40-80 per gun to manufacture and was originally going to be marketed as 200-300 dollar gun but bumped the price to establish a high perceived quality. Having a ultra low cost clone might force them to drop their prices.

Glocks are already cheap as it is, this won't change much.

Also these will likely never be imported to the US anyways, because of all the protectionist stuff in place. Very little norinco anything gets into the US. There will be more of these in Canada or other countries...

-Mike

Just think what would happen if Trump open up ammo and firearms trade with China again.

Never happen. Trump strikes me as the type that would bend over backwards to reinforce (or even make worse) existing
protectionist policies, "because US gun mafia asked for it." He can literally kill the 89 import ban with a stroke of a pen (and perhaps other import bans put in place by EOs or other executive action) and has not, and will not do it.

-Mike

The Grrok. [puke]
This is not cool.
LMAO “The Grrok” lol lol

They were counterfeiting Bose speakers and we're doing such a great job at it Bose engineers had to look at the CNC machining program to compare them too.
This info came direct to me from an engineer

In some cases, the "counterfeits" actually come from the same factory as the OEM (who have plants over there). I've seen it happen in practice a couple of times. The word is, where the employees make little in compensation, the local management looks the other way and "allows" the employees to take home some of the product for gray-market re-sale.

the biggest copycat skanks on the planet. China is bombarding the United States with counterfeit everything from designer handbags to Fentanyl. its got to stop!
The difference here is Norinco actually makes some ok stuff for what you pay for it.

Copying a design which has a long expired US patent (not that it would make a difference to the Chinese), and putting the actual Chinese manufactuer;s name on the product is a copycat, not a counterfeit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom