Chief Justice John Roberts Considering Stepping Down (Now Verified as HOAX)

John Roberts, Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court, is seriously considering stepping down from the nation’s highest court for personal reasons, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

I can't seem to find any other (more reliable) sources reporting this.

The few mentions I found were from other tabloid type sources (Village Voice, Drudge), and they refer back to the RadarOnline "exclusive".

And FWIW... not that Drudge is a reliable news source, they have this quip on the font page...

"OP COURT SOURCE TELLS DRUDGE: 'THIS IS NOT HAPPENING... NEWS TO ME'... DEVELOPING..."

Seizing Epilleptics can still make better law than anyone Obama will put up for the court. Besides, its not like he does his own writing anyway, that is what the clerks are for. If Stehpen Hawking can function with one toggle switch then John should do his best to suck it up and do what is right for the American people. Heck we could get him the star trek chair with the blinking lights if it comes to it.

Amazing... thanks to the advent of the internet, its now possible to make half of the entire country S**t their pants in one thirty minute period, and have the rest of the media go apes**t to confirm or deny groundless suspicions

This has to be one of the shortest lived rumors ever spread.

I'm guessing that once the other media outlets picked up on the story, and with all the calls seeking verification/confirmation, the SCOTUS switchboard lit up like a Christmas tree.

Finally some angry and over worked staffer made a call to RadarOnline and told them in no uncertain terms that they better make a correction to the story pronto.

I doubt any of the conservative members are going to leave the SCOTUS before Obama is out of office, unless they reach room temperature.

the original story has been updated to say Roberts is not stepping down.

Jesus H. Christ!! Here we are on the brink of a major 2A decision and this rumor is flying around!! [angry]

My heart was pounding. I thought I'd need to get a pacemaker or something. This $hit gives me a headache.

Jesus H. Christ!! Here we are on the brink of a major 2A decision and this rumor is flying around!! [angry]

My heart was pounding. I thought I'd need to get a pacemaker or something. This $hit gives me a headache.

Trial balloon by the left to see if anyone starts something [laugh]

Enhance your calm...

Please change the thread title. I got scared and had to scroll through three pages in this forum, to make sure it was a rumor. Please

Back
Top Bottom