Carrying at Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing this state, probably not. Does your LTC say you can carry it at home? [grin]

Oh! I thought the OP was talking about walking around clothed so that his er' thing was concealed rather than open carry as in the nude, while in his home.

Nevermind![thinking]

Just make sure if a no-knock raid happens while you're CCWing, that you quickly pull the gun from concealment. You wouldn't want to get charged with unlawful concealment.

I do not have a license to carry concealed,so can i carry concealed at home ?

is it legal if i lock the doors ?

Swyped from my Droid X

Just make sure if a no-knock raid happens while you're CCWing, that you quickly pull the gun from concealment. You wouldn't want to get charged with unlawful concealment.

Swyped from my Droid X

G. L. (2008 ed.) ch. 269 (excerpts):

“Section 10. (a) Whoever, except as provided or exempted by statute, knowingly has in his possession; or knowingly has under his control in a vehicle; a firearm, loaded or unloaded, as defined in section one hundred and twenty-one of chapter one hundred and forty without either:

“(1) being present in or on his residence or place of business; or

“(2) having in effect a license to carry firearms issued under section one hundred and thirty-one of chapter one hundred and forty; . . .

“shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for not less than two and one-half years nor more than five years, or for not less than 18 months nor more than two and one-half years in a jail or house of correction . . . .”

InBeforeTheLock1.jpg

I myself like to wear nothing BUT a shoulder holster with a .38 snubby in it. Gaze into the mirror at that one folks!!!! LOLOL

Then, like Blitz1 taught me, I get the scented oil..... and then....... well, you all know what I mean, right???[shocked]

[smile] Damn this Christmas Bailey's is good with a football game. Think I've had enough!!! LOL

Nice of you to notice BA! For once you weren't tied up wasting bandwidth of your own!!! *S* Merry Christmas G!

[rofl]

This thread delivers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom