• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Carrying at Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing this state, probably not. Does your LTC say you can carry it at home? [grin]

Oh! I thought the OP was talking about walking around clothed so that his er' thing was concealed rather than open carry as in the nude, while in his home.

Nevermind![thinking]

Just make sure if a no-knock raid happens while you're CCWing, that you quickly pull the gun from concealment. You wouldn't want to get charged with unlawful concealment.

I do not have a license to carry concealed,so can i carry concealed at home ?

is it legal if i lock the doors ?

Swyped from my Droid X

Just make sure if a no-knock raid happens while you're CCWing, that you quickly pull the gun from concealment. You wouldn't want to get charged with unlawful concealment.

Swyped from my Droid X

G. L. (2008 ed.) ch. 269 (excerpts):

“Section 10. (a) Whoever, except as provided or exempted by statute, knowingly has in his possession; or knowingly has under his control in a vehicle; a firearm, loaded or unloaded, as defined in section one hundred and twenty-one of chapter one hundred and forty without either:

“(1) being present in or on his residence or place of business; or

“(2) having in effect a license to carry firearms issued under section one hundred and thirty-one of chapter one hundred and forty; . . .

“shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for not less than two and one-half years nor more than five years, or for not less than 18 months nor more than two and one-half years in a jail or house of correction . . . .”

InBeforeTheLock1.jpg

I myself like to wear nothing BUT a shoulder holster with a .38 snubby in it. Gaze into the mirror at that one folks!!!! LOLOL

Then, like Blitz1 taught me, I get the scented oil..... and then....... well, you all know what I mean, right???[shocked]

[smile] Damn this Christmas Bailey's is good with a football game. Think I've had enough!!! LOL

Nice of you to notice BA! For once you weren't tied up wasting bandwidth of your own!!! *S* Merry Christmas G!

[rofl]

This thread delivers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom