Cancelling your NRA membership makes you part of the problem

No. it's not ridiculous. If you believe in something, you should support it. It's $25-$35 bucks a year and its one more member who's vote they can use to threaten the gun grabbers. Tossing a few bucks for membership is the least a gun owner can do. If you are too much of a skin flint to do that, then you ARE indeed part of the problem. Shit, you can't even toss Derek a few bucks a year to support you favorite cop bashing platform.

The NRA is not the only game in town. Perhaps if enough jump to GOA and others the NRA will stop having brunch with Chuck Shummer and work for the gun owning freedom lovers.

I'm sure slide-fire, fostech and other manufacturers are none to happy with the NRAs decision considering that gun makers and manufacturers give millions yearly. You wouldn't hire a lawyer or a bodyguard thats not going to fight for you why not do it the good old American way and let the members vote after all there using our money as well. You have to face the fact this only about left denying us of out liberties and putting a feather in their caps their motives are purely political and they could give a good f*#k about the poor souls that are lost and injured , if they cared they would have decency to at least let people mourn and heal and not push their agenda.

The NRA is not the only game in town. Perhaps if enough jump to GOA and others the NRA will stop having brunch with Chuck Shummer and work for the gun owning freedom lovers.

You can also influence the NRA by, *gasp,* being a member and giving them feedback and voting in their elections. Joining GOA is great, but it doesn't help accomplish your end goal of changing the NRA.

Mike

Look, I am a life member and that’s not going to change.

do I have reservations about the NRA.. yes. What are they doing in MA... I have no idea and don’t see much so I don’t trust them. Then, I read multiple post by Knucke Dragger over the years and his message is consistent, “ the NRA does more than you know. “. While I may not trust the NRA, I do trust Knuckle dragger.

As as far as the stock goes, do you not think the ATF was going to review it no matter what the NRA said? I do believe they were and it is a political move on their part to “agree” to the ATF looking into it, which it was going to do anyways.

If the NRA dumps out of the spotlight on bump fire stacks, then the focus goes on Obama’s ATF that allowed it.

You want to flame me, knock yourself out.

1) The Dem's get their power in Mass from the welfare people!

Who understand that if the Dem's lose the money will start to go away.

So they go out of their way to get voters to the polls.

2) I've talked to a lot GOP who just don't vote the reason is always the same (why vote we will never win)

3) Baker and Mitt won because both are DEM'S

P.S I will talk with the wife

It's a high stake gamble. It's not going to be easy or painless, the chances may not be too high, but neither had Trump. We need people with common sense, real people who are not politicians. You do it and you will win even if you loose, because you WILL have support and granny Warren will shit her pants.

You can also influence the NRA by, *gasp,* being a member and giving them feedback and voting in their elections. Joining GOA is great, but it doesn't help accomplish your end goal of changing the NRA.

Mike

Sure it does, if the customers aren't buying what your'e selling you adapt to what they want or go out of business. They need an enema.

I have no problem saying this, and it deserves its own thread.

If you care about your gun rights, you should support the NRA. If you don't like the decisions the NRA makes, there is a democratic process within the organization by which you can change that.

God knows I don't agree with the NRA on everything, including their recent decision to back restrictions on bump stocks, but I understand the political reality in which they operate.

They rely on their membership to represent gun owners. Say what you want, but if you like the fact that you can buy ARs and PMags and that the gun industry is booming, they and their supporters are largely to thank. You and your lack of membership out of protest has been anything but helpful.

/Rant

Mike

tried to give you another rep point but got the dreaded " you must spread rep points around...................."

But all the NRA can do is lobby, throw money around and endorse political candidates for their membership. Those tools mean NOTHING in MA, because we are such a small number here. I would rather see the NRA endorse solid, pro 2A candidates in states where they can win and then hopefully we can get enough of them into positions that matter with regard to 2A issues. Pro 2A Presidential nominees, Federal Judges, etc. That is the only way we are going to win this thing.

You'red wrong. That's not all the NRA can do and that's not all that they are doing. The NRA has been a good partner for Comm2A and a couple of our most important projects might not have happened without them.

Life member here. Like it or not it’s all we got. They take ALL the heat for every shooting. If it wasn’t for them it would be us taking the heat direct.

Life member here as well. NRA won't do shit for MA but they do take heat for mass shooting.

NRA Life member. I ponied up the money so I can be counted on the list and I haven't sent them any more. My money goes to GOAL and Comm2a. It's important to be on the roster and keep their membership numbers up. I don't love everything they do, but there are areas of the country that NRA endorsement or lack of endorsement makes or breaks an election.

My wife just joined for 5yrs. I got one of my buddies to sign for a year and I’m a life’er.

I think all the lawyers at the NRA know how to handle stuff like this. They don’t jump up and down and hold their breath and scream “I want my bump stock!” Shit like that makes us look like a bunch of loons. These lib’s need a bone and the bump stock is it. They’re going away like it or not. Before this incident happened everybody thought bump stocks were for you tube wana be commandos.

Last edited:
When I see things change in MA as a direct result of the NRA, I'll join. Otherwise, I'm keeping my money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cause federal gun laws have no effect on you, right? Again, we're our own worst enemy.

Not to mention the NRA works with Comm2A in MA as has been stated multiple times here.

Mike

The NRA talks to legislators. They KNOW already from speaking with our POS pols that this ban is going to happen NO MATTER WHAT THE NRA SAYS. Not sure the ATF will regulate bump stocks based on a request, but this would work out the best for gun owners in the end, IMO. If the ATF takes it off the plate of federal and state legislators, it could save a lot of add on shit like the douche from Natick's bill. Don't be made at the NRA, IMO. It is the pussy legislators who have told the NRA they have to cave on this one. Of course, civil disobedience is possible and highly encouraged.

I'm betting it will come out eventually that Trump asked the NRA to do this. It would give him cover to have the BATFE enact a ban for his base. I don't think Trump actually cares about the 2A - he just used it as an election pressure point. This action can be seen as "doing something" to all the antis and nons.

Military Arms Channel has pulled their support of the NRA :"Effective Immediately: I withdraw my support for the NRA until further notice. I have suspended all support and recruiting efforts. The next couple of videos I have are already edited and have a request for you to join. Please ignore that request. I am currently traveling but will remove the link in my future videos to the NRA website. I will be speaking with NRA leadership soon (hopefully) and if their position is to negotiate in any way whatsoever with anti-gun forces my future support will end and I will resign my membership."

https://www.facebook.com/militaryar...Z0p4t9ArdXMnRiEvfPqkgAP5RCjpHOJ2hMB1w&fref=nf

I love the idiots who won't support the NRA but they belong to Zuckerberg's Facebook. They won't support our biggest defender but they will empower a super liberal billionaire. Dopes.

I love the idiots who won't support the NRA but they belong to Zuckerberg's Facebook. They won't support our biggest defender but they will empower a super liberal billionaire. Dopes.

They did support the NRA until the NRA went against their policies and beliefs.
That's the difference between being a ball sucking gun owner and actually being part of the gun culture.

The NRA really screwed the pooch with this one and left the door open for some serious anti-legislation. However I honestly don't see federal laws changing simply because the political climate is so conservative right now. This could change if we have a rash of new shootings but still unlikely. On the state level who knows. The moonbats have been waiting for this, with scripts ready and laws drafted, for the opportunity to move the needle backwards again. As in the past if they leave the laws vague enough they can re-interpret and ban at will:
First it will be bump stocks,
then binaries,
then single stage triggers,
then minimum weight pulls,
then short reset kits,
then semi-automatics.
.... sticks and stones.

Mass will go as full retard as it can go and will try to retroactively ban/confiscate everything, but hopefully the courts will have our backs when public reason has left the building and our "representatives" have given into full hysteria.
If anyone thought that our rights would be safe "for the next four years", you need to get it into your head that they are never safe and these morons will never stop until every private citizen is left in the could with a golf club and a prayer to defend themselves.

Shame on the NRA.

On a positive note, I'll bet the "Trump-slump" is over. As it turns out the liberals are really good at selling guns.

Last edited:
The NRA really screwed the pooch with this one and left the door open for some serious anti-legislation. However I honestly don't see federal laws changing simply because the political climate is so conservative right now. This could change if we have a rash of new shootings but still unlikely. On the state level who knows. The moonbats have been waiting for this, with scripts ready and laws drafted, for the opportunity to move the needle backwards again. As in the past if they leave the laws vague enough they can re-interpret and ban at will:
First it will be bump stocks,
then binaries,
then single stage triggers,
then minimum weight pulls,
then short reset kits,
then semi-automatics.
.... sticks and stones.

Mass will go as full retard as it can go and will try to retroactively ban/confiscate everything, but hopefully the courts will have our backs when public reason has left the building and our "representatives" have given into full hysteria.
If anyone thought that our rights would be safe "for the next four years", you need to get it into your head that they are never safe and these morons will never stop until every private citizen is left in the could with a golf club and a prayer to defend themselves.

Shame on the NRA.

On a positive note, I'll bet the "Trump-slump" is over. As it turns out the liberals are really good at selling guns.

The F'ing moonbats are creating the entire situation, they are doing all the killing, then trying to further the oppression of gun rights.

I'll have none of it.

**** the NRA. And **** you for feeling the need to start a thread like this. You are the ****ing problem. You're not a cuck. That's too high of a ranking for you.

The NRA is ****ing gun owners. Anyone giving the NRA money is an *******.

If my biggest defender is ****ing me over like this, I'll pass on having them as my biggest defender. You seriously wrote that? Is you best friend banging your wife? Did you tell him how to get her off? What a bunch of losers supporting the NRA. You don't deserve any rights.

Back
Top Bottom