Can I shoot your gun?

I have carried a pps for years! Probably 2000 rounds through it one malfunction and was not in my hands! It sucks to get apart beyond the field strip! The Massachusetts trigger sucks! In have made piece with both these issues and love the gun...

Look around the Walther forums, the PPS has its fair share of issues. I don't need to own one to know they are hit or miss. You must be someone who buys a piece of shit, realizes you made a mistake, and then tries dumping it in the classifieds [laugh]

Eagles for dessert? You hate America bud?

I carry the 19 sometimes and it's not bad at all. It carries great for a compact 15+1. The 17 prints like a SOB.

[rofl][troll].

Regarding the PPS, they did have issues in the first production guns but apparently they're all straigtened out now. I bought one and had to install the S connector. My slide stop spring broke and yes it certainly jammed the gun up tight. Replaced it with the newer redesigned one and the gun ran nicely after that. I ended up selling it because I just couldn't get used to that mag release and I needed cash at the time.If money weren't an issue I probably would have kept it.

Shot the shield 9mm with a bec carry trigger job (nice!) and the bodyguard with the stock trigger. That little gun certainly is a handful but I loved it. I think the bg380 is right for me, fits my hand ok and can be concealed anywhere. Thanks NES for helping me out

This, the stock shield MA trigger is shockingly terrible. I swapped the Apex kit in myself which actually made the trigger way above average. Other than the stress of locking the slide in a vice and beating the rear sight with some square brass stock the trigger job was super easy.

I just picked up a Kahr PM9 this weekend, the trigger is awesome, but the gun is tiny, can't wait to shoot it.

Chris

You'll love it. Great shooting trigger. Long-ish pull, but no stacking, crisp break.

My only complaint... the long-ish reset compared to an Apex'ed M&P9c. But the size makes up for it. Love that tiny lil gun.

Also, you can put the P9 8 round mags in it, just get some Sugru and fill the gap. I carry the 6 in the gun and the others as backup.

Have tried them all...Shield by far after Apex trigger ($99.00) and Night Sights (Another $100.00) you have one very comfortable, slim fit CC that is a a lot of fun to shoot as well.

Back
Top Bottom