• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Call for ban on 'bump stocks'

Just a heads up. I also heard on the news the bill to ban bump fire stocks also includes the ban of any mags capable to hold more than 10rds including grandfathered prebans

I guess they (meaning Fineswine, mostly), haven't learned from past mistakes?

They do this shit every ****ing time (not that I'm complaining), instead of focusing on just a single subject...
one that might very well pass on its own, they tag on other shit that will only ensure the whole bill fails.

Just a heads up. I also heard on the news the bill to ban bump fire stocks also includes the ban of any mags capable to hold more than 10rds including grandfathered prebans

They are getting greedy.

People are not about to turn in their hi-caps.

This is a OUTRAGE!!!

VB and Kim are dopes. I can't believe Howie even lets the guy into his studio to cover or comment.

It was a little painful to listen to but it's probably good to give moderates (Kim) and Fuddish conservatives (VB) a voice. There was a third guy though who was an ******* and shouted down the pro2A callers.

Need? Some of my ammo customers own machine guns (M16s). I cannot afford a machine gun to test the cyclic rate of the ammo I load and sell and I can't bother a customer to borrow one for testing (besides, my range won't allow a machine gun without a machine gun license and I don't have one of those). A slide fire stock solved that problem. I have happy customers as a result.

Don't give anything away. You think you're protecting your 30-30 or 45 Colt lever rifle by giving in to these ignorant, stupid & misinformed politicians (some of them are just plain dumb...and that is forever...). Think again. Harder.

It was a little painful to listen to but it's probably good to give moderates (Kim) and Fuddish conservatives (VB) a voice. There was a third guy though who was an ******* and shouted down the pro2A callers.

that effeminate sounding guy? typical smug liberal. I quit listening because of him, the show pretty much sucked before. Now it's intolerable.

I dont follow him around slapping cocks out of his mouth, do I? He should let me live the way I want as well..

the question should be asked: If liberals say Trump is a fascist, then what sense does it make for the populace to disarm?

problem is, liberalism doesnt make sense, and they dont leave you alone. ever.

Last edited:
State, you say? Is it as poorly worded as the federal, which seems to ban 2-stage triggers and all manner of things that <aren't> bumpfire stocks and crank mechanisms?

I guess they (meaning Fineswine, mostly), haven't learned from past mistakes?

They do this shit every ****ing time (not that I'm complaining), instead of focusing on just a single subject...
one that might very well pass on its own, they tag on other shit that will only ensure the whole bill fails.

Ya....this time around though, they'll allow it to be 'amended' to remove the 'hi cap' mags as a 'concession' to make us feel like we won something....then they'll be after the mags again asap. [puke]

****ing MA

Linsky said the bill will also eliminate a grandfather clause that allows for large-capacity magazines as long as they were manufactured before 1994.

Wow! The twat wants to impose the same penalties for illegal possession of machine guns ($250,000 fine,10
years imprisonment,or both), and apply it to violating any bumpfire stock ban.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wtf with the bump stock/magazine bill?? So does anyone in mere possession of a preban hi cap mag become an instant felon? Does this have a chance to pass?

This state is unbelievable...

Linskey has a LONG history of introducing gun bills that never go anywhere because they are too extreme and not well thought out from a strategy and logistical point of view.

Most of the Mass members on this forum will likely be felons in waiting in a matter of months. God, I hate this cesspool.

I move mine at will but mostly keep them out of state. I don't trust the carpet muncher. SBR is likely to move north with a permission slip to come south.

Most likely, the BATFE will rule bump stocks illegal w/no grandfathering before this makes its way through the system. We can count on Jim Wallace to be all over this like a cheap suit, but the bump stock issue is going to be lost. The main emphasis needs to be on preventing the concept of MA banning something w/o grandfathering - as once that happens, we know that the concept will be expanded over the years.

Back
Top Bottom