Buying Legal Pot Will Get You On The Federal Database

If you are going to quote him, get it right. Here:

"What you tolerate, you validate. What you put up with, you deserve!"

I was told today first hand by a employee of the shop North Hampton that when your DL is scanned only your demographic data is collected .You can believe it or not . Your ID is looked at again when you go to the counter to purchase but not scanned .

Daveyburt, ignoring / tolerating / validating oppressive viewpoints fosters the "impression" to others that the viewpoint is valid.

And now two people say it, in harmony. Then three people do it! Can you imagine three people walkin' in, singin' about how pot is awful (or guns, or gays or blacks)? They may think it's an Organization!

And now fifty people are singing that same verse. How awful! MUST BAN! I said FIFTY people. Facebook may think it's a Movement, and that's what THE NPC, Hate 'em Till They Tolerate movement is all about: Making hatred and intolerance look NORMAL.

And all you gotta do to stop it is to stop TOLERATING it.

Sing it out the next time it comes around...

Sounds like a song popular around thanksgiving.

I was told today first hand by a employee of the shop North Hampton that when your DL is scanned only your demographic data is collected .You can believe it or not . Your ID is looked at again when you go to the counter to purchase but not scanned .

Question e asks if you use it. Not if you bought it. Seems like it'd be really straight forward case law if anyone gets caught up in it.

People are going to use whether it's legal or not. It's not for me; I don't need to alter reality with substances to deal with it, and I wouldn't want a shop in my neighborhood to add to crime. In the end, only weak people need drugs to feel normal.

People are going to use whether it's legal or not. It's not for me; I don't need to alter reality with substances to deal with it, and I wouldn't want a shop in my neighborhood to add to crime. In the end, only weak people need drugs to feel normal.
QsymZSJ.png

I had some business near the NoHo pot store today.

I figured that I would drop by and look around.
I never smoked in my life and don't intend to but I wanted to look around.
The I got in line and people told me that you can't even get inside unless you let them scan your ID.
If Massachusetts can find a way to take away your guns they will do so.
Massachusetts is even working with the feds to deny LTCs.
They will stop at nothing to deny your Second Amendment rights.
What is stopping them from sharing Cannabis purchases history with the feds as they have already taken guns away from hundreds on the review board?
I'm sure Marsha is just gushing just thinking about this.

Needless to say I did not get my license scanned or go inside.

It was not until 2 blocks away did I finally remove my wig and fake glasses mustache and nose.

I shall return next year when Trump legalizes on the federal level.
Then maybe I'll buy a hemp T-shirt.

I certainly hope you are never afflicted with cancer, rheumatoid arthritis or some chronic condition that requires pain management beyond ibuprofen (my own drug of choice). Because due to the "war on drugs" it is increasingly difficult for those people to obtain medication (legally) to manage it.

Fun fact, some people use guns for self defense, but because some others use them to commit crimes and kill people, they should be banned and gun shops with them! (insert sound of phonograph needle being dragged across a record)

Your viewpoint is in lockstep with the Brady Bunch and that jackbutt Hogg from Florida, just with a different focus for your nonsensical hatred.

Don't use pot if you feel that way. Simple problem. Simple solution.

I find the cognitive distances people use on this subject to be really interesting. There are a few main things going on in regards to this "debate."

The people against MJ:
-Don't use it. Most never have tried it by their own admission.
-Don't see the need for it. Don't understand or believe it's value as medicinal, industrial, commercial or recreational.
-Dislike "drug culture." I.E., stoners, slackers, hippies, etc.
-Either don't know or ignore the fact that it is physically impossible to overdose on MJ. Interestingly things like Nicotine can present OD hazards when used incorrectly in vape environments.
-Are convinced that automobile accidents will rise (presumably sharply) as a result. This may be the only thing that might be a legitimate concern. If more people are consuming MJ, than clearly more accidents will show signs of MJ use. How much they are related is another matter entirely.
-Have dangerous backward thinking: "There's no drug test to show active impairment." So? I'm guilty until proven innocent. If you can't prove it via some test it's not my problem. And just because you can't test it doesn't make that justification to ban it. This is bizarro world Eastern German thinking where you have to prove that you aren't making a mistake instead of the .gov having to make a case against you.
-Think they are important enough that they can tell their neighbors how to live their life. Put your ego away. Not many people outside of your family even care that you exist. That's not an insult, it's just a fact.

Let's tie in the above score card with the anti gunners check list.
-Anti gunners don't own/use guns. And the small amount that do own FUDD crap and have a small list of authorized firearms in their brain that they deem to be appropriate for civilian use.
-Anti gunners don't see the need for civilians to have effective self defense via firearms.
-Dislike 2A culture and stigmatize it.
-Don't know that all violent crime, firearm injuries, firearm murders, etc are all DOWN (by a lot) over the past 30 years.
-Are convinced looser gun laws (Constitutional carry, stand ground, etc) will result in wild west shoot outs.
-The same dangerous backward thinking. Anti gunners LOVE to call 2A supporters paranoid. "why do you think you need a gun, are you SCARED?!" they shout. The next thing they go onto say is they don't trust anyone but the police with firearms. Who's scared again?

MJ prohibitionists and anti 2A people are cut from the same exact cloth. The only difference is the people here on NES who like guns but hate MJ just happen to be 2A hobbyists ergo they look the other way for their pet interest.

I don't use it. Well I tried it in college but I didn't inhale.

I don't like the "drug culture" but I simply don't participate in things I don't like (unless told to my Mrs. Pipes)

I'm convinced that anyone using pot recreationally isn't going to worry about driving stoned. But they're already doing this so I can't see it rising... (drive almost anywhere reasonably urban in the summer with the window down. You'll see...)

But whatever my own thoughts on the matter, it isn't any of my business if someone else chooses to use it.

And the fact that our government and the FDA has ignored the OBVIOUS medicinal uses for purely political reasons at the expense of cancer and pain patients suffering is beyond despicable. Those that crafted, implemented and enforced those policies for decades should be sent to prison for the rest of their lives. Actually, I'd fine with the death penalty for them when you consider the other harm they've indirectly caused.

I think the point is to feel amazing, not normal.

I think the point is to feel amazing, not normal.

That's how it starts. Addiction is a hell of a thing tho. At least with hard drugs, it very quickly becomes the kind of thing where you don't use to feel good, you use to stop feeling sick.

weed isn't the same. Alcohol is more like that than cannabis is. (which is probably another misconception rampant among those participating in this discussion)

He wasn't being a jerk. He was mildly mocking the person claiming a pottery house would turn a neighborhood into a red light district.
In fairness, I was convinced when the town decided to put a streetlight on a pole at the bottom of our road, our corner would become a haven for drug deals and prostitution. [laugh]

In fairness, I was convinced when the town decided to put a streetlight on a pole at the bottom of our road, our corner would become a haven for drug deals and prostitution. [laugh]

My neighbor was a 60's hippie flower child - all that free love and stuff.

Several times, I replaced the light bulb on her front porch with a red one. (it wasn't malicious - inside joke)

He wasn't being a jerk. He was mildly mocking the person claiming a pottery house would turn a neighborhood into a red light district.

Well, sadly there is a pot house on my street and they are accomplished at running the sales prices down on the rest of the street. That place is a hell hole. Cops visit at least once a week and there are 4 unregistered junkers in their driveway, in sprite of complaints and local ordinances. Sure it's the people and not the pot.

Yes there
Criminals will rob the customers on the way in for cash and on the way out for their pot. What planet are you from?
going to rob you with 100 people in the immediate area LOL . Also You can us a debit card to purchase the transaction is set up as a ATM withdrawl .

Well, sadly there is a pot house on my street and they are accomplished at running the sales prices down on the rest of the street. That place is a hell hole. Cops visit at least once a week and there are 4 unregistered junkers in their driveway, in sprite of complaints and local ordinances. Sure it's the people and not the pot.

You know I was talking about legal, licensed marijuana dispensaries...

BTW, the cops are here because my wife makes AMAZING donuts. Point taken about the cars though. I'll take care of that.

Criminals will rob the customers on the way in for cash and on the way out for their pot. What planet are you from?

Totally. There have been at least 20 execution style murders outside my neighborhood liquor store this past month . I wish they would make booze illegal again to fix the problem, prohibition really decreases the violence associated with drugs, just look at how awesome Mexico is.

Back
Top Bottom