Bump stock taking letter

A LEO buddy of mine texted me with the legal update .pdf sent out to all departments recently.

From the article:
<snip>
Massachusetts was the first state to ban bump stocks, citing the October mass shooting in Las Vegas in which the shooter used the device to kill 58 people and injured hundreds more.
<snip>

I didn't realize he killed all those people with a piece of plastic. I thought he killed them with bullets.
Yes. It will be entertaining if the truth ever comes and out and it turns out he never used a damn bump stock.

I wonder how many will really be turned in. Whatever happens, they will say 10,000 bump stocks turned in last year, whether they were or not...

It basically just quotes the MGL, indicates all license holders had been sent a letter, and emphasizes there are no exceptions and that even a class III license does not allow possession of a trigger crank or bump stock. It also says the penalty is a felony (18 months to life in prison are possible sentences) and that the bump stock does not need to be attached to a firearm for it to be illegal.

I've been using my bumpstick to store my dog's freshest shits. I just keep it in the backyard and every time he makes a new one I have to shake the old one out and then sort of scoop up the new one. Are the cops sure they really want it?

Does kinda look like a bump stock...

51qkJJvajFL._SY524_.jpg

Got myself a bump stock yesterday!

I want to thank the unnamed member (you know who you are) that took me up on my offer to save one from a horrific demise at the clutches of Mauras Marauders.
It will now live a long and productive life here North of the border.

[mg]

"Live Free Or Live In Massachusetts"

Today's the big day! How many do you think the news is going to say were turned in? What do you think overall compliance is? Lawsuits? Post up your wild speculations!

Absolutely ridiculous. How many Americans were killed by Islamic terrorists in the last few years, right here in the Homeland, and why aren’t Muslims now outlawed?

Useless pieces of plastic the world over are now offended. And the booger eaters are laughing at us still.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom