Bump stock taking letter

7OvWwNO.gif

Did they only send letters to people with ARs? Haven't received a letter - but then again I don't have an AR...
I thought that it was one letter per LTC. My co-worker received 3 letters, one for each properly licensed individual in his household.

I don't care, call me a coward or whatever you want. I'm getting rid of mine in some manner. No way I can risk a break in or fire where the police are all over the place and find one and I end up in freaking jail with two kids. Sorry, guys, I won't be on the barricade over this one.

My comment was to the post that said some libs were calling it voluntary. It's not. No where did I call anyone a name. It's your choice what you do. There are some good recommendations mentioned of what you can do with it.

My comment was to the post that said some libs were calling it voluntary. It's not. No where did I call anyone a name. It's your choice what you do. There are some good recommendations mentioned of what you can do with it.

Oh, I wasn't ripping you, I was giving you a real life example that backed up what you said.

Oh, I wasn't ripping you, I was giving you a real life example that backed up what you said.

Okay. The you can call me a coward etc. made me think that, if you had just started with the I'm getting rid of mine in some manner I wouldn't have taken it wrong. Good luck on whatever decision you make.

I've moved to NC. I still own my house in MA, so have not yet changed my address for my LTC (I did my driver's license). AFAIK, my LTC is still active and valid. No letter here for me or my wife (also LTC holder). I've seen others on this thread indicate they got theirs forwarded. I almost feel like I'm missing out on the fun. What gives?
I'm pretty sure that bulk mail rules are that nothing is forwarded. If undeliverable it goes in the USPO dumpster.

You could probably verify this via Google.

Well, here's the article in our local paper. Remember, SURRENDER. F*** them. (not that I have one either)
Police ask bump stock owners to surrender devices before ban

Greg

From the article:
<snip>
Massachusetts was the first state to ban bump stocks, citing the October mass shooting in Las Vegas in which the shooter used the device to kill 58 people and injured hundreds more.
<snip>

I didn't realize he killed all those people with a piece of plastic. I thought he killed them with bullets.

It's odd that Massachusetts, a world away from Las Vegas, was first to ban bumpies and Nevada still hasn't.

From the article:
<snip>
Massachusetts was the first state to ban bump stocks, citing the October mass shooting in Las Vegas in which the shooter used the device to kill 58 people and injured hundreds more.
<snip>

I didn't realize he killed all those people with a piece of plastic. I thought he killed them with bullets.

yeah, we still don't have any security videos, apparently he just ran 14 stories down and smashed everyone with a bump stock, then ran back up to shoot himself.

It's odd that Massachusetts, a world away from Las Vegas, was first to ban bumpies and Nevada still hasn't.

it's a retard olympics, MA just had to be first, NJ second, now Washington ... fooo, at least gov of WA is a democrat. CA is seriously slacking off, I guess after the ammo ban they want to let their peasants anusi heal a little before they ram more bans down.

No there's no one else in the whole building that has an LTC the other two tenants are ex con's. That's why I thought it was weird I got two copies it might be because I have a Fid and Ltc at the same time. But I can't think of a FID gun you can put a bump stock on unless you heavily modified an SKS maybe.

No there's no one else in the whole building that has an LTC the other two tenants are ex con's. That's why I thought it was weird I got two copies it might be because I have a Fid and Ltc at the same time. But I can't think of a FID gun you can put a bump stock on unless you heavily modified an SKS maybe.

That's exactly why you got two then. You're accusing the government of using logic. You should know better.

yeah, we still don't have any security videos, apparently he just ran 14 stories down and smashed everyone with a bump stock, then ran back up to shoot himself.
Ya, that was in Linsky report, the uncontested MA house version to the peons.

1212_17_64---The-Concord-Minuteman-Statue--Concord--Massachusetts--USA_web.jpg

I would love to see a Modern Patriot ziptie a bumpie on to the butt stock of a well-known rifle...

Someone should do it soon. After all, at the rate they are tearing down monuments this won't be long.

it's a retard olympics, MA just had to be first, NJ second, now Washington ... fooo, at least gov of WA is a democrat. CA is seriously slacking off, I guess after the ammo ban they want to let their peasants anusi heal a little before they ram more bans down.

And, outside of what happened in LV on 10/1/17, which we don't have the details on yet, bump stocks have been used in exactly 0 crimes across this country!!

And, outside of what happened in LV on 10/1/17, which we don't have the details on yet, bump stocks have been used in exactly 0 crimes across this country!!
We don't even know for sure that he in fact did use one.
The only info we have is a few pictures from the scene and zip all else.
Wouldn't it be a bitch if we found out a year from now that he did have some kind of full auto.

We don't even know for sure that he in fact did use one.
The only info we have is a few pictures from the scene and zip all else.
Wouldn't it be a bitch if we found out a year from now that he did have some kind of full auto.

Yeah, watch it was an illegal machine gun. Then it'll be "turn in your green cards!"

Back
Top Bottom