• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bump Stock Suit granted Cert.

Well I'm in for the group buy when this does get ruled unconstitutional.

ps: for those who are forgetting, this case wouldn't even be before SCOTUS if Donald Trump was the actual second amendment preserver that he said he was. Everything that came afterwards, 80% receivers, 'who is in the biz', etc all sprang from Trump's stupidity.

ps: for those who are forgetting, this case wouldn't even be before SCOTUS if Donald Trump was the actual second amendment preserver that he said he was. Everything that came afterwards, 80% receivers, 'who is in the biz', etc all sprang from Trump's stupidity.
Trump listens to whoever;
A) flatters him the most
2) flashes boobies at him like Kim K. did with the sentencing reform
C) whispers in his ear last

But, who else is fighting? Even the people like Jordan, Issa, Cruz, Paul and others have softened of late..whatever light that is left is fading..

I bet they overturn it. Another little bruise the establishment can get in before election. The TDS members on here will be bleating about bumpstocks even more! Fun for all!
My bet is that they summarily remand to be redecided based on whatever modifications they make to the Chevron rule in Loper Bright Enterprises v. Raimondo and Relentless, Inc., et al. v. Dept. of Commerce, et al.

My bet is that they summarily remand to be redecided based on whatever modifications they make to the Chevron rule in Loper Bright Enterprises v. Raimondo and Relentless, Inc., et al. v. Dept. of Commerce, et al.

Would they grant cert for something like that?

And what have you creatures done?

Honestly, I'd love to hear.

So far, it's a whole bunch of crickets.
For starters we’ve isolated fed plants online who constantly try to push people to conduct violence on politicians and yell for people to burn down houses.

We’ve also learned that the government has already listed most of us as white supremacists’ and domestic terrorists making it even more important to not be led by the nose by mob rousing calls for violence that you continually post.

At this stage of the game the only two types of people who would post those are the fed plants and the idiots they’re looking for.

Most people have learned not to discuss such things online because it won’t end well for them legally, more so on firearms forums where you’d have to be a bleeding idiot to think you weren’t being monitored 24/7.

For starters we’ve isolated fed plants online who constantly try to push people to conduct violence on politicians and yell for people to burn down houses.

We’ve also learned that the government has already listed most of us as white supremacists’ and domestic terrorists making it even more important to not be led by the nose by mob rousing calls for violence that you continually post.

At this stage of the game the only two types of people who would post those are the fed plants and the idiots they’re looking for.

Most people have learned not to discuss such things online because it won’t end well for them legally, more so on firearms forums where you’d have to be a bleeding idiot to think you weren’t being monitored 24/7.

Ya, the socially awkward doofus who fancies himself some sort of lifeform other than human is a fed plant, always calling for death of pols and daring people to do it. He/she/It is like the internet equivalent of asking Randy Weaver to saw 2.5" off a shotgun barrel turning it into an SBS.

Because that's how the dance goes. They have to grant cert in order to remand, and there's nothing to be gained by sitting on the petition for a few more months.

I wasn’t sure if remanding was a third option next to either granting or denying cert.

You'll be screwed in Massatwoshits until and unless you start putting your politicians to death.

That's why I created my blog, not to actually put politicians to death but to put them to political death. They can't pass laws and claim ignorance if the people vote them out.

Already did a group buy, in 2015. $73.00

Back
Top Bottom