• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bump Stock Suit granted Cert.

We'll see how SCOTUS rules on this, it's going to affect more than bump stocks. This case could get the entire Hughes Amendment thrown out, maybe even tax stamps, and SCOTUS could make the ruling applicable to states as well.
Roberts will keep it narrow

We'll see how SCOTUS rules on this, it's going to affect more than bump stocks. This case could get the entire Hughes Amendment thrown out, maybe even tax stamps, and SCOTUS could make the ruling applicable to states as well.
Probably not, but it's nice to dream about such things.

I was still under the assumption that these things were legal.

I mean, I have a bump stock on my M-16… makes it way more “killie”..

It also lets you triple the rate of fire so it shoots 1000,000,000 bullets a second… it also makes it high caliber. So you can shoot the lungs out..

It also makes my tactical rolls way cooler

I would like to see Nancy pelosi get hit in the face with a dog diarrhea pie!

Is this how wishes work?

No, but there is a loose association of gun rights with Bruen and other cases before scotus so not really a wish as I did not use that term and there are case before several federal courts with vary results on magazines and AWB.

Additionally, if your wish is to see Pelosi get hit in the face with dog shit, get a dog and knock yourself out….kind of a nut up or shut up thing rather than an affront to our Constitutional Rights as the bans are.

Well I'm in for the group buy when this does get ruled unconstitutional.

ps: for those who are forgetting, this case wouldn't even be before SCOTUS if Donald Trump was the actual second amendment preserver that he said he was. Everything that came afterwards, 80% receivers, 'who is in the biz', etc all sprang from Trump's stupidity.
Impossible, NES told me I should worship everyhting about him and I should keep a dildo molded after his d*ck to pleasure my wife.

What does it matter? We win; they change the rules. States will just ban them state-by-state. Kind of like after Bruen, how if they "have" to issue an LTC, they'll just make impossible standards to get them, or ban where they can be carried.

Well I'm in for the group buy when this does get ruled unconstitutional.

ps: for those who are forgetting, this case wouldn't even be before SCOTUS if Donald Trump was the actual second amendment preserver that he said he was. Everything that came afterwards, 80% receivers, 'who is in the biz', etc all sprang from Trump's stupidity.

[crying][crying][crying]

How. . . dare. . . . you? Mister Trump was the perfect president. I'm ashamed of you!

[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom