Building an AR15 pistol

Any links to the upper??

I'm looking for a 10.5" upper as well. I was hoping palmetto would get one in stock, but they haven't had one now in the last week or so.

It looks good. Congrats.

I got my lower done, just need an upper to slap onto it.

Ahhh, ok thanks for the link. Little out of my range on what I want to spend.

I might just buy parts, and build it myself.

gotta pay to play. LMT is good shit and i am extremely satisfied with the product i received. it's going to make a god damn nice rifle when i get my stamp.

I just ordered a 10.5" 5.56 1:7 chrome lined barrel from Green Mountain Barrel Company for $113.

It was from a contract they just did, and it was left over. I'm very excited.

Got a link? I'm not finding it.

It's not on their site, because they don't typically have any. This was a contract overrun, so they sold me one. They did tell me that they had a few more 10.5" left over.

The smallest they normally sell in 5.56 is a 14.5" barrel. They just happen to have some left over from a contract they just did.

If you want one, just call them up, and they'll sell you one.

if you're building, why not free float?

worthy of note: shockingly my ICE BCG functioned yesterday. disassembled, lubricated, reassembled. 40 rounds no problem. it was as much the first test of that component as it was the test of the pistol as a whole.

Yeah I am going to free float it, so scratch the delta ring kit. It's a 10.5" barrel, so I'd like to get a 9" or 10" handguard.

Glad to hear your BCG functioned.

Who makes good free float handguards??

Diamondhead
Midwest Industries
YHM

Who else that doesn't cost $300.
Be a real man and buy the aero carbine mono upper for your pistol lol.

What do you want rails or smooth?

Tube
dpms makes a nice one I got on my ar dmr build. mines fluted and has vent slots. Huge ? They make ones with the metal knurled with a rubber section.

For rails
I got a Midwest carbine free float on my other ar.
It was around 200$ but its a odd ball one they make.
Uses a normal barrel nut and a odd internal shape to clear the osprey piston kit I have . So I wouldn't base the prices off of that.

If you go with Midwest just copy the part number and search amazon you'll find a good deal.

Odd question vfg on ar pistol makes it aow right? But what about the magpul slanted one?

Back
Top Bottom