Brown packages contain love

I just placed my first C&R order with my FFL...Not the first time I've used it. In fact, I used it to knock down a Brownells order from $531 to $423 with the dealer discount. This, however, is the first time I have ordered a firearm with it and next week a matching numbers Yugo SKS should show up at my door.

No, nothing more to say about that really except that I love my C&R. If fact, the only reasonable excuse I've ever heard for not getting one was from Paul who said he was afraid of finding whole new ways to spend money.

Also, the SKS, I don't know if it was just the one I tried recently but I just fell in love with it. I just couldn't miss no matter what I did. I had no idea they were so great. I mean for $255 I feel like saying what a bargain...

So that's it.

SKS = Short money big fun

C&R = Great savings, wonderful convenience, there goes the remainder of my income.

Everyone needs one of these things...and get it soon.

Who knows what will be left next month.

Nice and congrats.

Look forward to seeing some pics of it. I'm sure others will chime in on it but make sure to clean it so that the firing pin rattles around.

Now go out and horde as much 7.62x39 as you can.

I just placed my first C&R order with my FFL...Not the first time I've used it. In fact, I used it to knock down a Brownells order from $531 to $423 with the dealer discount. This, however, is the first time I have ordered a firearm with it and next week a matching numbers Yugo SKS should show up at my door.

No, nothing more to say about that really except that I love my C&R. If fact, the only reasonable excuse I've ever heard for not getting one was from Paul who said he was afraid of finding whole new ways to spend money.

Also, the SKS, I don't know if it was just the one I tried recently but I just fell in love with it. I just couldn't miss no matter what I did. I had no idea they were so great. I mean for $255 I feel like saying what a bargain...

So that's it.

SKS = Short money big fun

C&R = Great savings, wonderful convenience, there goes the remainder of my income.

Everyone needs one of these things...and get it soon.

Who knows what will be left next month.

For some reason I can't figure out how to submit my C&R paperwork to them.
I sent mine to midway but they never responded.

With the title, I thought this thread was going to be about letter bombs or something.

[rofl]

I'm still waiting for my paperwork. It's been months.

Rob if I were you I'd call to see whatthe hold up is. I had my paperwork within a week and once I submitted the application with my check I had my C&R within 3 weeks. That was a couple of years ago and maybe they've picked up but months on you paperwork (I read as application) is way too long.

For some reason I can't figure out how to submit my C&R paperwork to them.
I sent mine to midway but they never responded.

Make sure your Midway account information matches your C&R (Real Name, street address, etc) If you don't HAVE one, create one.

Then just fax the signed C&R to them. They'll match you up and upgrade your account to dealer. Should take less than a week. Fax it again if you've already done this.

UPS.jpg

Congrats RD! [cheers]

Back
Top Bottom