• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Knights armament love

This is a scam website

These aren’t. Just need to be patient.

Rooftop is legit, got my LMT from them.

They’re a small business run by good people. They actually had a fire at their place and customers voluntarily helped them get running again. Says something about how they treat customers to gain that kind of relationship.

Am I the only one that doesn't really give a shit about ambi controls on an AR? Aside from weight I don't really see the advantage over a $350 BCM/Geissele setup.

I took my SR25 apart and bent the ambi mag release lever with a pair of pliers to disable it because when carrying it in the field it would hit my kit and drop the $150 mag full of expensive ammo on the ground.

IMG_20231123_120943_336.jpg

---===STOP BEING POOR===---

Bottom line, the market is what makes a KAC lower worth 2k. Because some retard will pay for it. They're rifles are the best. People want the best.

These aren’t. Just need to be patient.

I'm a lefty, having grown up with the terrible left handed green scissors in kindergarten I learned to adapt to the righty world. Only left handed firearms I own are bolt action. I wouldn't mind trying an ambi or lefty AR but not going out of my way to purchase one. Probably easier/more ergonomic but I wouldn't know any different. So, sometimes ignorance is bliss 😜

Last edited:
They got confused, its the British SAS or something.

You think KAC is retarded now? Wait until KS-1 based weapons starts trickling out to the public, there will be insane prices being paid to be one of the first to flex on Instagram lol

True, but KAC was popular WAY before the UK awarded KAC the contract for SF, Rangers, and Marine Commandos.

I've been planning a DD pistol upper/Anderson lower with a gucci optic just to shitpost and mine the salt. It will probably have the whole magpul catalog on it too.

Don’t spend $2k on a lower. Buy the complete rifle for $3k and then sell the upper and irons for $1800. Or get a MARS lower from Sherif. Aside from not saying KAC on it, the MARS lowers are just as good and IMHO, objectively better. I have both. KAC even updated their design on the KS1/KS2 like the MARS to have an ambi bolt catch/release unlike the SR15 that only releases.

Why do people buy a Rolex?

I love KAC.

I own KAC.

I covet all things KAC.

There is nothing on a KAC rifle that justifies 8x the cost of any other mid tier AR.

Why do I have a KAC weapon?

Because most people don't have a KAC weapon :)

Although the most important thing is hunting everything down and purchasing it.

If KAC stuff was easy to acquire, it would lose it's luster really fast, thrill of the hunt and all.
Again i don't have a problem with top tier stuff

I just couldn't imagine why a lower was 2k

Again i don't have a problem with top tier stuff

I just couldn't imagine why a lower was 2k
Demand vs supply.

For a while KAC wasn't producing ANY IWS lowers, so that fueled a price panic. It is still easier to get a SR25 lower than an SR15 lower right now. SR25 lowers can be had for right around MSRP nowadays, just have to be patient and get on waitlists. SR@% uppers are a different story.. I remember not long ago the Creedmore uppers for selling for $7k lol

During the worst of the price craze, some authorized KAC dealers were selling their KAC allotment on GB for 3x the MSRP, so that raised the cost for any items that trickled to honest dealers and shrunk the MSRP available supply even more.

I have a decent amount of KAC stuff that I was able to hunt down for MSRP, or not much more than that. For me, it was the thrill of the hunt, and I have a feeling a LOT of people were the same way. Just finding anything KAC at MSRP was a major accomplishment lol

Knights commands the price they do because of a few things. First is scarcity and that you can't always find one of their rifles, second is pedigree, they have seen extensive combat use and have been beat on pretty damn hard and continue to run, third is the cloners who want to buy issued kit.

Demand vs supply.

For a while KAC wasn't producing ANY IWS lowers, so that fueled a price panic. It is still easier to get a SR25 lower than an SR15 lower right now. SR25 lowers can be had for right around MSRP nowadays, just have to be patient and get on waitlists. SR@% uppers are a different story.. I remember not long ago the Creedmore uppers for selling for $7k lol

During the worst of the price craze, some authorized KAC dealers were selling their KAC allotment on GB for 3x the MSRP, so that raised the cost for any items that trickled to honest dealers and shrunk the MSRP available supply even more.

I have a decent amount of KAC stuff that I was able to hunt down for MSRP, or not much more than that. For me, it was the thrill of the hunt, and I have a feeling a LOT of people were the same way. Just finding anything KAC at MSRP was a major accomplishment lol
Well 6.5 means you can shoot someone in the head on the move from 1000 yards every time

So i also see that

Attachments

• 1701645864673.png
    1701645864673.png
    10.6 MB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom