• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How can Jews witness the death of millions and love gun control?

a beacon of light - "deal between the national, state, and local governments in enacting comprehensive gun safety measures, which included a massive buyback of more than 600,000 semi-automatic rifles and shotguns, and laws prohibiting private firearms sales, mandatory registration by owners of all weapons, and the requirement that all potential buyers of guns at the time of purchase give a “genuine reason” other than general or overarching self-defense without documentation of necessity."

1699541574835.png

at least they are very clear of how beacons of light do look like now, compared to what paul rivera had

Last edited:
Its difficult to comprehend the thinking of apparently a lot of people. I've said this before on this forum. I couldn't understand how when Trump was president all the lefty's did was call him Hitler. Which is what they do to every Republican. Then in the same breath turn around and demand an assault weapons ban. You just called the government dangerous and then want them to outlaw a means of protection from said government. Just really mind boggling to say the least.

Its difficult to comprehend the thinking of apparently a lot of people
you really need to master the ability to separate factual facts from pre-manufactured factoids served to you from the tv screen. and conspiracy theories as well.
even when a factual reality outdoes any wildest conspiracy 100:1.

just go by same basic rules - nothing of that happens is random nor happens by itself. any social change requires a lot of effort and preparation. when anything gets changed - seek those who are factually going to benefit most from it.

This crap again
...AND just after Hamas came up into the Promised Land and slaughtered a couple thousand, babies in ovens and all.

Some thoughts from James Howard Kunstler, himself a Member of the Tribe:
(Link to Lew Rockwell's site, since Kunstler's blog is Clusterf*** Nation and would have its URL munged by the NES poo-poo and ca-ca filter.)

Memory of WW2/haulocaust is fading... they need a new genocide to bitch about the next 80 years?
I am always amazed when talk to my relatives in Ireland who are my age or a little older who are very anti firearms. I remind them that our grandparents lived through and some fought in the War of Independence. Their view is that those are no longer the time we live in and those measures are not needed today. My family was mostly from Galway though almost all now live in Dublin.

I am always amazed when talk to my relatives in Ireland who are my age or a little older who are very anti firearms. I remind them that our grandparents lived through and some fought in the War of Independence. Their view is that those are no longer the time we live in and those measures are not needed today. My family was mostly from Galway though almost all now live in Dublin.
YeahWell... the Taoiseach is once again a Gindian, so... [thinking]

From the same website

OP: Please stop spamming your faggy blog. You're worse than spacecritter with his stinky alien website.

Their view is that those are no longer the time we live in and those measures are not needed today
it is what they were told in europe from the first second they were born. so it imprints into the brain. people are easily indoctrinated.
that is why sociology and political economy and macroeconomics are not mandatory subjects for all majors in most universities.

if they would study better - they would know 2 core things:
1. people never really change nor altered significantly in their social norms or behaviors over last 1000 years.
2. the only true factor to enforce control over masses is terror - self inflicted by current societal norms or government enforced, or both.

Memory of WW2/haulocaust is fading... they need a new genocide to bitch about the next 80 years?

It never sank in to begin with. The jews were persecuted long before, during, and after ww2. Being accountable for their own safety/security/lives is something they've always struggled with culturally. If the pogroms in ukraine didnt wake them up, hitler, russia, the middle east, etc its likely never going to happen. I dont ever expect the majority of them to suddenly see the light now and overwhelmingly support self defense.

The article posted by the OP only discusses gun control in Australia vs the US, so how did this thread evolve into Jews "witness millions of deaths and love gun control" in the title of the thread?

The article posted by the OP only discusses gun control in Australia vs the US, so how did this thread evolve into Jews "witness millions of deaths and love gun control" in the title of the thread?
Cuz it remains a component of The Whole Jewish Thing (especially in the US) - once again, see that Kunstler post.

I think it's just the outcome of the liberal mindset. It's not that they're Jewish and for gun control, it's that they tend to be liberal. Nothing is universal. I dated a girl in my early 20's who was Jewish and lived in Sharon. Her father reloaded, shot skeet and trap regularly and could probably shoot the nads off a fly. I think he wanted to show me that very early on in the relationship with his little girl.
I think liberal has more to do with it

I think culturally/religiously Judaism aligns more closely to liberalism. And liberalism views the gun as the problem.

I think it's just the outcome of the liberal mindset. It's not that they're Jewish and for gun control, it's that they tend to be liberal. Nothing is universal. I dated a girl in my early 20's who was Jewish and lived in Sharon. Her father reloaded, shot skeet and trap regularly and could probably shoot the nads off a fly. I think he wanted to show me that very early on in the relationship with his little girl.
all that is just a simple fact that majority of posters here have nothing to do and do not know anything about judaism, jewish community, habits, customs and just repeat here same talk points they were fed for most of their lives.

I think culturally/religiously Judaism aligns more closely to liberalism. And liberalism views the gun as the problem.

You've definitely got a point here. There are a few conservative jews who get it but unfortunately they seem to be the minority.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

THE TOP THREE CAUSES OF DEATH BY AGE GROUP

0 to 1 year:

• Developmental and genetic conditions that were present at birth
  • Conditions due to premature birth (short gestation)
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries)
1 to 4 years:

• Homicide
5 to 9 years:

• Cancer
10 to 14 years

• Suicide (intentional self-harm)
  • Cancer
Now if you start counting 18 and 19 year old gang-bangers you can skew the numbers however you wish, and they do.

Back
Top Bottom