How can Jews witness the death of millions and love gun control?

I am always amazed when talk to my relatives in Ireland who are my age or a little older who are very anti firearms. I remind them that our grandparents lived through and some fought in the War of Independence. Their view is that those are no longer the time we live in and those measures are not needed today. My family was mostly from Galway though almost all now live in Dublin.
I applaud you for posting more than a video and seeming more human than in the past. For that alone I for one am truly grateful. Carry on.

90% of Jews are democrats.

They want republicans disarmed and put in camps.

That’s why they love gun control.

all that is just a simple fact that majority of posters here have nothing to do and do not know anything about judaism, jewish community, habits, customs and just repeat here same talk points they were fed for most of their lives.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that most jews are moonbats groaning "euhhh don't make it worse" much to the great detriment of the smaller pro-rkba/never again class of jews that actually know better and don't invest in that pacifist bullshit/mindset. The jewish defiance/warrior class effectively is burdened with carrying around the useless liberal groaners on its back.

I am always amazed when talk to my relatives in Ireland who are my age or a little older who are very anti firearms. I remind them that our grandparents lived through and some fought in the War of Independence. Their view is that those are no longer the time we live in and those measures are not needed today. My family was mostly from Galway though almost all now live in Dublin.
Yup. I'm not sure why they are so anti gun on average. The Irish had what was basically a holocaust of their own, having their land stolen and being banned from farming by the British. They were brutally colonized and oppressed by the British who occupied the land against the will of the indigenous Irish, lot of Irish killed or starved out in the last 170 years. Many common Irish people fought the British in the various Irish independence militias, but their arms were supplied from outside. There was a big "dis arming" after the troubles ended on paper in 1998.

Last edited:
This is an illuminating historical My Grievance is Bigger than Yours thread.
I don't think so. It goes to show that lot of ethnic groups have had atrocities committed against them by other groups, including governments, which shows the importance of private firearms ownership.

Last edited:
My neighbors are Jewish. They had a Biden bumper sticker and a Warren sign on their lawn. I guess they think the holocaust couldn't happen here. I bet the Germans thought the same thing in the 1930s
They had no idea how it would end up.
They do now though , that's the puzzling part.
You have politicians openly calling for "Re-education" camps .
Should scare the shit out of anyone who's ever picked up a history book.

I went to college with a lot of Jewish women. Very liberal. Their parents should have named each and every one of them "Karen"!
Jewish college girls are fun AF and love the BBC. Just know that as much as they enjoy your company, they'll likely NEVER want you to meet their parents so just have fun.

Jewish college girls are fun AF and love the BBC. Just know that as much as they enjoy your company, they'll likely NEVER want you to meet their parents so just have fun.
I met my wife's parents early in our relationship and she met mine. That is normal. If someone tries to hide their family from you, they are hiding themselves from you. Major red flag there. No thanks!

I think it's just the outcome of the liberal mindset. It's not that they're Jewish and for gun control, it's that they tend to be liberal. Nothing is universal. I dated a girl in my early 20's who was Jewish and lived in Sharon. Her father reloaded, shot skeet and trap regularly and could probably shoot the nads off a fly. I think he wanted to show me that very early on in the relationship with his little girl.
I think liberal has more to do with it

I think culturally/religiously Judaism aligns more closely to liberalism. And liberalism views the gun as the problem.
I defer to the wise Evan Sayet on why American Jews lean to the political progressive left.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNdJVEjaAkA

Its difficult to comprehend the thinking of apparently a lot of people. I've said this before on this forum. I couldn't understand how when Trump was president all the lefty's did was call him Hitler. Which is what they do to every Republican. Then in the same breath turn around and demand an assault weapons ban. You just called the government dangerous and then want them to outlaw a means of protection from said government. Just really mind boggling to say the least.
Classic cognitive dissonance.

I think it's just the outcome of the liberal mindset
Bollocks! People are easily bamboozled. Bamboozled by leftist ideas, bamboozled by grievance pyramid to absolve them of responsibility, bamboozled by religions that absolve responsibility.

I'm pretty liberal, yet I am staunchly pro 2A. Just don't call me a Democrat: that party is utter garbage now that it sided with the Marxist BLM, Antisemitic CAIR, and Hateful Antifa.

Self-reliance, Responsibility for one's own actions, Live and let Live, Eye-for an-Eye: these are not Republican or Conservative ideals. These are the norm, for the majority of all Americans.

90% of Jews are democrats.

They want republicans disarmed and put in camps.

That’s why they love gun control.
Idiotic and antisemitic statement!

• Gun control laws are aimed at all people, not specific political parties. FACT!
  • Overwhelmingly, gun controls disarm people in Democrat strongholds. FACT!
  • Democrats used to have much higher gun ownership rates 40-50 years ago than today. FACT!
  • Jews make up less than 3% of the ENTIRE US population. FACT!
  • You imply that a tiny group of Jews are somehow able to override the votes of non-Jews who are innocently voting against gun control. Sounds EXACTLY like "Jews control everything" anti-semitic lies. This means that you, Reptile, are a full-on antisemite. FACT!

I dont like british people for a whole host of reasons

None of them is because I'm irish
Doesn't change the fact the Irish IRA hid among civilians, just like HAMAS, and started shooting at the British soldiers, who shot back killing a lot of Irish people!

If the tactics look familiar is because the Irish were trained and supplied by the PLO. Here's a WP article from 1979 to educate "useful idiots" https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...iolence/6e8363ad-a18f-49b1-a95b-8c8f2239098c/

Back
Top Bottom