• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How can Jews witness the death of millions and love gun control?

I have very good friends who are Jewish and love that the cops are now doing slow drive bys in their temple, but still scoff at people actually in the temple lawfully carrying their own protection. I also asked him what happens in a year when this all dies down and the cops stop doing their drive by, you know, since Hamas terrorists are already here. But, still refuses to accept lawful carry here. And yet he said he supports handing weapons to everyone in Israel.

The mental pretzel it takes to be a democrat.
In all fairness, a significant number of democrats are either 1. Brainwashed by people they trust, or 2., ignorant of politics and current state of affairs, or 3, missing a chromosome or two.

In all fairness, a significant number of democrats are either 1. Brainwashed by people they trust, or 2., ignorant of politics and current state of affairs, or 3, missing a chromosome or two.

There is no defending voting for democrats. They hate everyone on this chain who dares own a firearm. We even have bootleg “2A supporters” who keep voting blue yet claim they’re one of the “good ones.”

They’ll be the same people who also claim that Gaza doesn’t need to be flattened, & that Palestine deserves a ceasefire.

There is no defending voting for democrats. They hate everyone on this chain who dares own a firearm. We even have bootleg “2A supporters” who keep voting blue yet claim they’re one of the “good ones.”

They’ll be the same people who also claim that Gaza doesn’t need to be flattened, & that Palestine deserves a ceasefire.
The people who like guns who vote D are just simply gun hobbyists, it's not a weapon to them, more of a novelty.

The people who like guns who vote D are just simply gun hobbyists, it's not a weapon to them, more of a novelty.
Hey, Mr. Republican! Remind us all again: which president unilaterally made a gun part(Bump stocks) illegal without going to Congress, like some dictator? And then tell us all which party he represented! While at it, also remind us who was the governor of MA who signed AWB into permanent law. Which party did he belong to?

Or perhaps you've forgotten that the 1994 Assault Weapon Ban was able to pass only because 10 Republican senators voted for it. If they had not, we would have never had that abomination passed into law.

Idiotic and antisemitic statement!

• Gun control laws are aimed at all people, not specific political parties. FACT!
  • Overwhelmingly, gun controls disarm people in Democrat strongholds. FACT!
  • Democrats used to have much higher gun ownership rates 40-50 years ago than today. FACT!
  • Jews make up less than 3% of the ENTIRE US population. FACT!
  • You imply that a tiny group of Jews are somehow able to override the votes of non-Jews who are innocently voting against gun control. Sounds EXACTLY like "Jews control everything" anti-semitic lies. This means that you, Reptile, are a full-on antisemite. FACT!
He probably means the 3% that you speak of control most of the money in the U.S. and therefore help control the votes via contributions, etc..

He probably means the 3% that you speak of control most of the money in the U.S. and therefore help control the votes via contributions, etc..
Then he'd be an anti-semite twice over! 3% is not all rich or influential, yet, the claim is that ALL of 3% control money in the US, which is the same as the "Jews control the world" antisemitic garbage!

Hey, Mr. Republican! Remind us all again: which president unilaterally made a gun part(Bump stocks) illegal without going to Congress, like some dictator? And then tell us all which party he represented! While at it, also remind us who was the governor of MA who signed AWB into permanent law. Which party did he belong to?

Or perhaps you've forgotten that the 1994 Assault Weapon Ban was able to pass only because 10 Republican senators voted for it. If they had not, we would have never had that abomination passed into law.

Lol @ lame pivoting faggotry attempt

None of that pivot garbage makes his statement factually untrue.

Crazy how the jews don't want to be responsible for their own safety.
In Israel they sure as hell do. It's the blinded fools in the US that think humans will evolve into happy prozac beings. I'm 1/2 Jewish, and I say with authority that they are fuquing fools supporting the party that would joyfully put them in the ovens.

Then he'd be an anti-semite twice over! 3% is not all rich or influential, yet, the claim is that ALL of 3% control money in the US, which is the same as the "Jews control the world" antisemitic garbage!
In that 3% there are those that do control the majority of money is what I'm sure he meant. I believe you already knew his meaning. If you think looking at reality makes him a antisemite, the problem clearly is not his.

Last edited:

You got me all mixed up. I have no problems saying Trump is anti gun after his bump stock ban and talks of additional suppressor regulations after the VA shooting.

I call those who don't know the history and only regurgitate what they've been fed by their masters in the GOP, "idiots".
Except you don't. You don't know about the people you are calling out. I make fun of Trump all the time. I point out his bozo BS all the time. I'm not even a (R).

Instead of "calling" me out you assumed incorrectly that I am n (R) and a Trump supporter. I'm neither. I was just pointing out what the average (D) gun owner is, which is nothing more than a hobbyist.

Last edited:
I am always amazed when talk to my relatives in Ireland who are my age or a little older who are very anti firearms. I remind them that our grandparents lived through and some fought in the War of Independence. Their view is that those are no longer the time we live in and those measures are not needed today. My family was mostly from Galway though almost all now live in Dublin.
How do they feel about bombs?

The Republicans are not "our side" They are not good. They are better. Just like getting hit in the knee with a bat is better than getting shot in the head. Neither one is good. Just better. Politicians are "not our guys" their lying scumbag two faced human garbage. and that's an insult to human garbage. All the republicans we've had in Mass for governor were not good, just better than the alternative.

In that 3% there are those that do control the majority of money is what I'm sure he meant. I believe you already knew his meaning. If you think looking at reality makes him a antisemite, the problem clearly is not his.
Still, it is nice to have the kind of influence that only money can buy in the crazy situation we are currently seeing on college campuses...

More than 1,600 Jewish Harvard alumni threaten to withdraw donations over antisemitism concerns

Still, it is nice to have the kind of influence that only money can buy in the crazy situation we are currently seeing on college campuses...

More than 1,600 Jewish Harvard alumni threaten to withdraw donations over antisemitism concerns

See what I mean. Money is power to influence

Or the gravy train is too good. My tenured professor Jewish buddy says he must vote democrat cause it's the party of unions. They gave him the best pension deal ever so why should be vote for the other team that seeks to destroy it?

Hardly. Not only were Jews limited in admission by Harvard ("quotas") until at least the early 1960s, because of the real money behind Harvard (this is similarly true at Yale), Harvard doesn't need another penny from anyone. https://www.usnews.com/education/be...s/10-universities-with-the-biggest-endowments -- Over $50 billion in their endowment. It grows faster than they burn it, and they barely know what to do with it.

1600 alumni - rich or not - aren't going to move the needle at Harvard.

Always has been, always will be. 🤔

To be clear, I am not against the rich Jewish alumni using their financial power to get what they want. If anything, I am jealous. 🙁

Imagine if the pro-2A community had that kind of money to throw around. I guarantee you that we would not be begging anyone to respect our Constitutional rights. 😎

Lol. Who cares what the % is!
Anyone who actually reads the thread.
You apparently don't read, so here's a recap:
* Reptile posted some of the most antisemitic crap, outing himself as an antisemite
* Someone tried to defend him by claiming "he means Jews(as in ALL Jews) dominate politics and control everything with money." Apparently, THE central theme of the antisemitic libel of "Jews control the world" is somehow a defense.
* When I pointed out that Jews only make up 3% of the US population and not all Jews are rich, his response was "Look! 1600 Jews took money away from Harvard." as if 1600 people are the entirety of the US Jewish population.

So yeah, % matters when the bigots think it's ok to pick on Jews.

* Reptile posted some of the most antisemitic crap, outing himself as an antisemite
* Someone tried to defend him by claiming "he means Jews(as in ALL Jews) dominate politics and control everything with money." Apparently, THE central theme of the antisemitic libel of "Jews control the world" is somehow a defense.
* When I pointed out that Jews only make up 3% of the US population and not all Jews are rich, his response was "Look! 1600 Jews took money away from Harvard." as if 1600 people are the entirety of the US Jewish population.

I don't think that pointing out Jews as being fortunate enought to control lots of money makes anyone a bigot at all.

10BC2BB7-7C1A-43D8-BB62-3311EAF5EBCB.jpg

I don't think that pointing out Jews as being fortunate enought to control lots of money makes anyone a bigot at all.
Jews? As in plural? As in all Jews? As in, "Jews control the world". Yeah, that falls right into the bucket of antisemitic tropes.

Jewish traditions emphasize reading, primarily so one can read the Torah. Yes, our traditions emphasize education, which generally leads to a better financial situation on average. Guess what, so do MANY other groups! The top 3 wealthiest ethnic groups in the US are Indians, Pakistanis, and Iranians. Asians overall are the wealthiest group in the US. Yet, you and antisemites like you are calling out Jews for having all the money.

Don’t waste your time brother. He’s been calling everyone antidentites for a couple days now in other threads. Appears to be a little stressed out over the situation and handling it like a teenage girl.

Jews? As in plural? As in all Jews? As in, "Jews control the world". Yeah, that falls right into the bucket of antisemitic tropes.

Jewish traditions emphasize reading, primarily so one can read the Torah. Yes, our traditions emphasize education, which generally leads to a better financial situation on average. Guess what, so do MANY other groups! The top 3 wealthiest ethnic groups in the US are Indians, Pakistanis, and Iranians. Asians overall are the wealthiest group in the US. Yet, you and antisemites like you are calling out Jews for having all the money.
Calling them out! Just a observation. Take a chill pill sir.

Back
Top Bottom