• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How can Jews witness the death of millions and love gun control?

all that is just a simple fact that majority of posters here have nothing to do and do not know anything about judaism, jewish community, habits, customs and just repeat here same talk points they were fed for most of their lives.
So men can’t have an opinion on abortion since they can’t get pregnant?

Last edited:
Jews? As in plural? As in all Jews? As in, "Jews control the world". Yeah, that falls right into the bucket of antisemitic tropes.

Jewish traditions emphasize reading, primarily so one can read the Torah. Yes, our traditions emphasize education, which generally leads to a better financial situation on average. Guess what, so do MANY other groups! The top 3 wealthiest ethnic groups in the US are Indians, Pakistanis, and Iranians. Asians overall are the wealthiest group in the US. Yet, you and antisemites like you are calling out Jews for having all the money.
You clearly don't know me at all. If I was a antisemite I would tell you flat out and wouldn't care what you thought about it. You seem to be the only person here that thinks I'm a antisemite. You also seem like a oversensitive pussy to me that enjoys complaining in general. Kind of like a hobby for you.

Last edited:
You clearly don't know me at all. If I was a antisemite I would tell you flat out and wouldn't care what you thought about it. You seem to be the only person here that thinks I'm a antisemite. You also seem like a oversensitive pussy to me that enjoys complaining in general. Kind of like a hobby for you.
You don't know me either, but here you are making claims like you know me. Unlike you, I don't make dumb claims like "Catholics are child molesters" or "All blacks are criminals". Somehow you think it's fair to make antisemitic claims and call it "criticism".

You don't know me either, but here you are making claims like you know me. Unlike you, I don't make dumb claims like "Catholics are child molesters" or "All blacks are criminals". Somehow you think it's fair to make antisemitic claims and call it "criticism".
Ok, so point out one antisemitic thing I've said. I said I thought you were a oversensitive pussy and you find that antisemitic?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom