• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Former FedEx Driver Sentenced for Selling Firearms He Stole From Packages on His Truck

I'm sorry, 1 post wasn't enough. These absolute f***ing thunderc***s gave this guy 6 whole days in prison for STEALING and then SELLING 3 guns that he had no right to possess, yet my lawfully owned property is the f***ing problem? f*** you! Eat shit and die.
Take a seat and a deep breath.

Interesting, no picture, that to me means that he is now an informant on ATF's leash. He will be sent out to create cases to include entrapment. Does Randy Weaver come to mind? I would suggest that someone that knows who he is get a picture of him and get it out on the web. Also post his picture in every gun shop and gun club.

Interesting, no picture, that to me means that he is now an informant on ATF's leash. He will be sent out to create cases to include entrapment. Does Randy Weaver come to mind? I would suggest that someone that knows who he is get a picture of him and get it out on the web. Also post his picture in every gun shop and gun club.
Yup - this brings up memories of a guy in a car club I used to belong to. Had surgery, got addicted to pills, and used to trade full auto AKs he smuggled into the country for opiates. He flipped immediately, never did a day in jail, has 2 Lambos, BMW, Aston Martin, and a Maserati. Lives in a nice seaside town, and last I checked, has a valid LTC. Interesting dude that I never allowed myself to become friendly with more than "what car are you bringing to the show this weekend."

I just scanned TEN different sites that have this story and the only picture shown is of a FEDEX truck. Not a single photo of the newly minted Federal snitch. 🧐

O'Toole??? C'mon now. Do you really think his Hispanic or of African descent?

SOME of you guys are delusional.
White guy name (99.9% he is white)
For people who are bothered when people use race, some are pretty obsessed with race
It is literally the "Irish at it again"

Guy stole three firearms and sold three firearms to a fed and got six days
The first three firearms he stole and sold happened to be to a fed
No pictures of the guy and I can find only his APARTMENT address
He was used as a tool (If he really exists)

The goal for the state is to make you a PP. It costs money to put you in prison. They’ll just let you out so you can continue to be a wage slave, but have less freedom.

Looks at all the time and money the criminal saves with those pesky LTC licenses, storage safes, sportsmen's club dues, etc.

What really grinds my gears about all this… there is so much pants shitting on this forum, trying to comply with the law. It turns out you can just steal guns and sell illegally and possess them illegally and do whatever the f*** you want and six days in jail God forbid one of us tried to pull one like this.
It's ma take the non compliance pill

Back
Top Bottom