BREAKING: North Andover, MA Being Evacuated

Turned on the TV to check out the hurricane.

WHAT HURRICANE???

My brother was at a Dr appointment in Lawrence. Was waiting for his wife to come pick him up (they only have one car) and she was stuck in the mayhem traffic to come get him. He called me and said he can smell gas...... asked me what he should do......told him start walking dude.....north.....fast. he walked 45 minutes and made it to Methuen and his wife picked him up. Don't know why some folks need to call for advice on what to do in a situation like that. He's my brother and all......but damn man.......if your evac ride ain't getting to you.......fire up the shoe leather express man!

Little to no sense of self preservation.

And there's 300,000,000 + people just like him all over the country. Now, imagine what would happen under much worse circumstances. So glad I live out in the country.

Was literally looking at the news reports on his phone.......knew Methuen was the safe area and had to call me to ask! Damn.

What is wrong with people?

National grid employees locked out. Scab? Union guy sabotage? Contractor? Equipment failure? Take your pick

I was starting to think terrorism. Then they mentioned there was a big gas project in the area. Maybe they hooked up the wrong line.

Power being cut to all of Andover, North Andover and Lawrence.

Now the mayor is calling for all of South Lawrence to evacuate because they power is getting cut. Newscaster mentioned authorities are trying to control the inevitable looting that will happen once the power goes out. Wonder if the PC police caught that. LOL

Prayers to the affected and our first responders , I've watched it on the news for over 2 hrs where the hell is Charlie his fat lazy ass should be there in the mix.

FBI now responding. For those smarter than me how difficult would it actually be for a couple booger eaters to set something like this off?

this smells more like "massive technical f***up" than something durka induced....

this smells more like "massive technical f***up" than something durka induced....

I agree, was asking because there’s people posting here who seem to know a lot more about gas lines and pressurizing then I do. Just speculating if it could be done easily enough if someone chose to.

Prayers to the affected and our first responders , I've watched it on the news for over 2 hrs where the hell is Charlie his fat lazy ass should be there in the mix.

What the hell is he gonna do there besides get in the way, swing a hose?

Situations like this are better left to the men and women on the ground, not a bunch of admin types.

Back
Top Bottom