Black Friday Purchases

Bankjob

NES Member
Plano Gun Guard 36" case from Walmart $30.00

I purchased the last one, was hoping for two.

2vkgp5w.jpg

34hym9v.jpg

I bought some 7.62X39 ammo. I only bought it because I never tried "Tule" before and it was less than $5 per box and I was bored while my girlfriend was looking at some crap, so I had to spend some money.

Here is what I bought today Smith and Wesson 52-2. It came with everything shown in the photo - box, cleaning rod, screwdriver, spare bushing, two spare pins and springs use to be determined, a red dot scope, and a box of old Western ammo

52-2001.jpg

52-2003.jpg

52-2002.jpg

Now I just have to find some .38 wadcutter nearby until I get tooled up for reloading.

Porter cable framing gun for $119 at the depot. You won't see it at the range, but it should help with the next project at the house.

Remember today is small business Saturday. If you guys have any $$ left over and can spend it at your favorite local ma/pa shop it will be appreciated.

I did not get anything yesterday but plan on spending just a couple bucks at a local business today.

no black friday, but played stupid sale saturday and hit NH for a ton of spirits (seriously, that's all I want for christmas.), a balaclava, and a blu-ray player. Now I'm caught up with the video technology of the 2000s. It's time to drink.

Picked up one of those centurion safes at lowes for 297. It fits everything I have, for now

Well Saturday on the way back after an all-day training seminar I stopped at Costco's and picked up a new HD camcorder. My old (8mm tape) camcorder batteries all bit the dust (4 batteries "totally charged" and they kept dying so I only got a total of 8 minutes video of shooting that mannequin last week). No large crowds and easy in/out parking and checking out.

I recieved my new belt from Andy's leather. My wife scored the last 2 packs of shootNc at walmart. Plymouth WM didnt have those cases either.
I ordered the rest of my stuff on line.

A 16 Gun Stack On safe from Dicks still need to pick it up but it is already paid for. Now I just need to get somebody to give me a hand getting it in. Should not be bad because I am planning on borrowing a dolly from work and I will ratchet strap it to the thing. My fiance didn't want to be the person that had to make sure it didn't fall off of the dolly. $299 rather than $399 with a $75 gift card can't beat that. Now I can buy all those guns I have been wanting because they will have a nice home to enjoy. I also got a $20 winter cash thing that I have to use by 12/24 so I think I will put that towards my first long gun a 10/22.

I got the centurion safe from lowes as well, i was going to get it last week, now i can tell my wife procrastination pays off! I can tell already its going to be to small. also got a new digital camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322399208.388441.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322399208.388441.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 72
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322399249.019959.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322399249.019959.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 76
I got the centurion safe from lowes as well, i was going to get it last week, now i can tell my wife procrastination pays off! I can tell already its going to be to small. also got a new digital camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will need another safe in less than one year, so go buy another one now.

Dibs when either of you, or anyone else, upgrades!

Back
Top Bottom