• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden bans Russian Arms and Ammo

I gotta recommend a book to you because you are definitely digging the hole much deeper for yourself. Openly calling anyone who bought Russian steel a sellout and patsy shows you have a lot to learn about how the world works.
View attachment 516243
I don't think he cares lol. Guaranteed he's been a fly in the world's soup his entire life.

I gotta recommend a book to you because you are definitely digging the hole much deeper for yourself. Openly calling anyone who bought Russian steel a sellout and patsy shows you have a lot to learn about how the world works.
Oh yeah, so it's ok to insult me but somehow you're the one getting offended...

.... And it's just as absurd to think Putin will soon come crawling on his hands and knees, eager to please the State Department's extensive demands, all to avoid relatively meager sanctions - especially in the wake of the Biden administration's irresponsible reaction to the rise of the Taliban in Afghanistan.
A much more logical (and maddening) explanation for the new sanctions is that the Biden administration wants to make it more difficult for American gun owners to buy guns and ammunition....
....The left knows it doesn't have the political power to do what it really wants - a near-complete repeal of the Second Amendment - so it has turned to every other trick in the book to accomplish the same goal, while hiding, as the Biden administration is now, its true motivation

It sucks not knowing. We all know more ammo is still coming in for a while but will it be at a higher price? Is the price only crazy now because of the panic? So many questions and no answers. Id like to say it will go down a bit once everyone blows their load these cumming weeks. Who the hell knows.

It sucks not knowing. We all know more ammo is still coming in for a while but will it be at a higher price? Is the price only crazy now because of the panic? So many questions and no answers. Id like to say it will go down a bit once everyone blows their load these cumming weeks. Who the hell knows.
Commodities and consumer staples are rising in price exponentially. Inflation is not transitory. This is why you see Tula offering non copper jacket .223 for like $400+ a case. It takes about 10+ years for a new copper mine to come online. This is just one small example of why prices will not be going back to the good ole days.

F..k this price inflation shit, price was 250 per case of goldentiger 7.62x39 last week, now it 400 :(. Am just gona buy a bit of 9mm/.40 and .22 to replace wut i been shooting. And when i run out of ammo ill sell the gun lol. Anyones wanna buy a 20gauges mossberg 500 youth shot gun pm me, it come with lot of birdshots and extra stuff.

F..k this price inflation shit, price was 250 per case of goldentiger 7.62x39 last week, now it 400 :(. Am just gona buy a bit of 9mm/.40 and .22 to replace wut i been shooting. And when i run out of ammo ill sell the gun lol. Anyones wanna buy a 20gauges mossberg 500 youth shot gun pm me, it come with lot of birdshots and extra stuff.
Yea i am seeing that mind set a bit more the past few months. People are getting tired of searching for ammo and just dumping what they can't find for things they can find. The government is doing a great job of making sure only the wealthy will be able to afford guns.

Yea i am seeing that mind set a bit more the past few months. People are getting tired of searching for ammo and just dumping what they can't find for things they can find. The government is doing a great job of making sure only the wealthy will be able to afford guns.
The goverment will do more damage than that, when hyperinflation set in a load of bread may cost 100000 dollars, after a while they will cut a few zeroes off your dollar ,now if you have a 100k morgage in your house, and 5000 dollars in your bank account, guess wut happend to that 5k after they cut 3 zeroes off..... u end up with 5 dollars,now can people made their monthlly morgage payment on that 5 dollars? f*** no....... the bank just gona take the house .
I lived through hyperinflation back when i was young in nam, i seen all this stuff before, gun and ammo are the last of my worry right now.

The easy way around this is importation of the components and assembly in the US.
Manufacturing primers, shells, propellant, and bullets is fairly intensive and requires expensive and large equipment. But assembling these is fairly simple and can be done easily with smaller less expensive equipment. A quick search shows a couple small scale manufacturers for sale, one specifically mentions the high cost of importing components as a problem. With the US market gone Tula and others will have components they can sell at lower prices. That coupled with the lower supply in the US will make this business viable again. Yes, prices will go up. But they need not go up dramatically.
At one point I was looking at commercial reloading as a business, I may need to revisit this idea but go with new assembly. I would need a partner that knows the import game. It's worth thinking about anyway.

"Backdoor Gun Control" - How Biden Banning Russian Ammo Will Make Range Ammo "Hard To Come By"​

by Tyler Durden
Saturday, Aug 28, 2021 - 11:00 PM
The folks at Baltimore-based The Machine Gun Nest (TMGN) explained how the latest Russian-made ammo ban is likely a "backdoor gun control" measure by the Biden administration to make it more difficult for Americans to procure cheap ammo.
TMGN published a video Friday describing the Russian ammo ban actually began with the poisoning of Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny in 2020. He made a full recovery, but it was found in medical reports that a chemical nerve agent poisoned him.
Fast forward to Aug. 20, the U.S. Department of State slapped Russia with firearms and ammunition importation bans for 12 months because of the poisoning.

Gentlemen:

Now
is the time to truly take stock in owning/training with a dedicated Battle Rifle, dedicated self-defense pistol and a dependable Home Defense Shogun with ample supplies of
ammunition/magazines/common replacement parts to keep them functioning when you REALLY NEED THEM.

You
may be one Executive Order away from your failure to be prepared...

Your Government wants to price you out of Self-Defense and Self-Determination.

You have been warned. This is not a Drill...

The goverment will do more damage than that, when hyperinflation set in a load of bread may cost 100000 dollars, after a while they will cut a few zeroes off your dollar ,now if you have a 100k morgage in your house, and 5000 dollars in your bank account, guess wut happend to that 5k after they cut 3 zeroes off..... u end up with 5 dollars,now can people made their monthlly morgage payment on that 5 dollars? f*** no....... the bank just gona take the house .
I lived through hyperinflation back when i was young in nam, i seen all this stuff before, gun and ammo are the last of my worry right now.
putin-sniper.gif

Gentlemen:

Now
is the time to truly take stock in owning/training with a dedicated Battle Rifle, dedicated self-defense pistol and a dependable Home Defense Shogun with ample supplies of
ammunition/magazines/common replacement parts to keep them functioning when you REALLY NEED THEM.

You
may be one Executive Order away from your failure to be prepared...

Your Government wants to price you out of Self-Defense and Self-Determination.

You have been warned. This is not a Drill...
I definitely do not disagree. Anything is one executive order away from screwing things up. As far as ak ammo the price has gotten to the point of defeating the purpose of the round itself. I don't mind over paying a bit for GT or Barnual but to pay over 400 for wolf tula and ras? I don't think so. Ill buy brass before i do that.

This is the most concerning part of it. I’ve heard your same train of thought from a number of people who have come from countries where the same kind of thing has happened.

I have to recommend the book below. It’s written by a guy who lived through the Argentinian collapse. Not all of it applies but enough to make it a must read.

The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse​

I definitely do not disagree. Anything is one executive order away from screwing things up. As far as ak ammo the price has gotten to the point of defeating the purpose of the round itself. I don't mind over paying a bit for GT or Barnual but to pay over 400 for wolf tula and ras? I don't think so. Ill buy brass before i do that.
This was for General Consumption and not pointed at you or vcman. Just venting about the current situation and a little frustrated...

Back
Top Bottom