• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden bans Russian Arms and Ammo

This was for General Consumption and not pointed at you or vcman. Just venting about the current situation and a little frustrated...

this is what I am talking about in the Brazil Mega thread. They slowly increase the pricing on Guns and ammo, by economic means and also by increased taxes and fees until the cost is out range for the average person. Its far more effective than passing sweeping gun legislation.

this is what I am talking about in the Brazil Mega thread. They slowly increase the pricing on Guns and ammo, by economic means and also by increased taxes and fees until the cost is out range for the average person. Its far more effective than passing sweeping gun legislation.
f***ed up, but smart. No way Biden is coming up with this shit.

I wonder how they take into account the current amount of guns in circulation though. If I had to guess, there are more guns in the USA than there are people.

really the only way they can deal a death blow to the 2A is through ammo prices/taxes/regulations.

Read his Navalny's thoughts on the sanctions. The irony of putting sanctions against russia in the name of a man who doesn't agree with them.

A little video about reloading 7.62x39...

Never really been comfortable shooting plated bullets out of a rifle, but UR is a pretty savvy channel. I remember seeing those projectiles up at Shooters in Hooksett the last time i was up that way, but I bet they’re all gone now 😂

I’m super glad I stocked up on x39 boxer primed brass last year when everyone else was looking for primers.

The people who make these videos all seem to think people are just buying up the ammo because of supply. Most people know the calibers will still be available in the future. People are buying it all up because even at these elevated prices, it will likely still be cheaper than the ammo that will be coming in later.

This guy called me when I bought a Polish AK that came with trashed furniture, I saw AK Operator’s Union doing a review and it had nice polish furniture and Robski said this is how it comes so I made a call to them and a lady said someone will call you back, a day later he called me and said he will send it out, that
Outstanding customer service

I just stocked up on several hundred rounds of ZVS brass cased reloadable x39. If I were not afraid of being laughed off the forum I would share the source. I think I need to go back and stockpile this stuff. It's made in Macedonia. zvs-762x39-124gr.jpeg

I just stocked up on several hundred rounds of ZVS brass cased reloadable x39. If I were not afraid of being laughed off the forum I would share the source. I think I need to go back and stockpile this stuff. It's made in Macedonia. View attachment 521482
Cost per round please.

Once you give that then we can laugh at you or with you.

AMMO IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!

No one will laugh at a great price... [laugh]

Domestic steel case ammo only makes sense if they are as cheap as wolf or Golden Tiger and the like. (Pre-Brandon)

The big deal behind steel is its cost-effectiveness against reloadable brass/boxer ammunition. Not its superiority in case material choice.

Now if they can manufacture good, reliable and accurate 7.62x39 steel ammo for sub-20 cpr... I'll buy and try some. ( If they sell to Massachusetts... [rofl] )

Thanks for the post though @42!
It is great information to be aware of.
~Enbloc

Domestic steel case ammo only makes sense if they are as cheap as wolf or Golden Tiger and the like. (Pre-Brandon)

The big deal behind steel is its cost-effectiveness against reloadable brass/boxer ammunition. Not its superiority in case material choice.

Now if they can manufacture good, reliable and accurate 7.62x39 steel ammo for sub-20 cpr... I'll buy and try some. ( If they sell to Massachusetts... [rofl] )

~Enbloc
PSA won’t ship a paper clip to MA let alone actual firearms related product.

~Enbloc

Labor costs alone in this country won't make it worth the effort IMO.

I just stocked up on several hundred rounds of ZVS brass cased reloadable x39. If I were not afraid of being laughed off the forum I would share the source. I think I need to go back and stockpile this stuff. It's made in Macedonia. View attachment 521482

Dude, this is Slovakian product. Macedonia has a good goat cheese.

I will look again but I think the boxes state Macedonia. Maybe one or the other is simply the company location?

I need to practice for a match this weekend but for shits and grins should bring my self built AK and pepper some steel.

ZVS is a Slovakian company founded in 1998 building on a long legacy of ammunition manufacturing. They use modern ammunition manufacturing plant and equipment to produce this 7.62x39 ammo in Macedonia. It is completely non-magnetic, non-corrosive and non-mercury.

Greece better not find out they're still calling it just "Macedonia." Oh the butt hurt will be real!

Back
Top Bottom