Biden bans Russian Arms and Ammo

Not worried
Depending on how much you have you might want to be worried... it's going to take at least X number of years for that s*** to get struck down. There was a weird period about a decade ago where no Russian ammo was coming into the US it lasted almost a year..... of course there are other factories in former republics that could get wound up to meet demand but that's not going to happen overnight.... maybe those guys in Romania will start to make hot shot again that stuff was actually pretty good.... this sucks donkey balls though if it's going to stop stuff like GT or Tula....

What does this even change for firearms? They already had an import ban in place and Kalashnikov USA already is tooled up to have US made rifles.
Probably little or nothing... I don't think there are any Russian guns coming in at all... but for the ammo it certainly is disruptive...

Depending on how much you have you might want to be worried... it's going to take at least X number of years for that s*** to get struck down. There was a weird period about a decade ago where no Russian ammo was coming into the US it lasted almost a year..... of course there are other factories in former republics that could get wound up to meet demand but that's not going to happen overnight.... maybe those guys in Romania will start to make hot shot again that stuff was actually pretty good.... this sucks donkey balls though if it's going to stop stuff like GT or Tula....
Maybe we can get a Mass ammo and AK factory up and running

[rofl]

Such a tease, out of stock.
5.45 was a tease as well, said two cases in stock till I hit the add to cart button….then boom OOS. I at least managed to grab one of the last cases of 7.62. Said 4 in stock, added to cart then tried to up the quantity to 2 and the site kicked it back down to 1 due to quantity on hand.

They claim this is over the incident with the blogger. Really this was an attempt to f*** two birds with one stone.
Probably little or nothing... I don't think there are any Russian guns coming in at all... but for the ammo it certainly is disruptive...
That's what I figured too that none were coming in. So really this is just about ammunition and f***ing gun owners really. He can't have Chipman, but he can still give it to 2A.

Back
Top Bottom