• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden bans Russian Arms and Ammo

And they’re sold out of cases of x39!
Back on a serious note, I should probably stock some even at elevated pricing before it goes completely F-R. I only have the one AK I built and shoot relatively low amounts of ammo but should get a little more.

60% of its production goes to the Russian military to be used to kill Ukrainians and Americans.

So, what you are saying is:

If we didn't buy Commie Ammo, 100% of production would be going to kill Ukrainians and Americans?

"You're welcome."
~Enbloc

1629816567816.png

Last edited:
image.jpeg

Star Date 2177.......Most AK owners in the United States have long since relegated their AK 47s to "tomato stake" status due to an ammo shortage that started back in the year 2021 by the executive order of an imcompetent, brain dead president who was installed by unquestionable fraud just 7 months prior.

Concurrent with that executive order, said "president" completely BOTCHED a military withdrawal from a country where U.S. forces had been fighting for 20 years, leaving tens of thousands of people vulnerable to execution by the enemy forces which over ran the entire country in a week's time and were gifted ( by abandonment ) hundreds of billions of dollars worth of individual gear, the most sophisticated weapons, vehicles, aircraft, and communications equipment of the time.

Plasma rifles in the 40 watt range have been perfected for decades but the nostalgia of picking up that good old AK will always remain in the hearts and minds of the die hards.

Who will be the first country to fill the gap on steel cased ammo imports.

Who will be the first U.S. Mfgr to do so??

This is an executive action within his purview, but what sort of legal counters does the gun community have? Obviously a lawsuit can be filed, but for what? This clearly has nothing to do with Russia and is intended to harm US businesses and citizens. If it had to do with Russia, they would have enacted it after Russia did something. This doesn’t seem to coincide with any Russian actions, either overt or grey/state sponsored.

I haven’t read all 12 pages.

This is an executive action within his purview, but what sort of legal counters does the gun community have? Obviously a lawsuit can be filed, but for what? This clearly has nothing to do with Russia and is intended to harm US businesses and citizens. If it had to do with Russia, they would have enacted it after Russia did something. This doesn’t seem to coincide with any Russian actions, either overt or grey/state sponsored.

I haven’t read all 12 pages.
Basically EVERYTHING this administration does is intended to harm US citizens and businesses. I can't imagine they would have the resources nor time to attack anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom