• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best OC/Pepper spray that I can put in my hands by 3PM tomorrw

i have prime and get lots of stuff next day

I have prime, too, and my post office has no problem getting my stuff next day [thinking] Been ticking me off recently that it takes at least one, sometime two or three extra days to get to me from the post office, which is no more than 150 feet from my office door.

I'm in Framingham and glad to let you borrow or buy at cost if you can't get to a shop (I have 3 of them of varying sizes). I also believe Greg at GFA in Natick carries it (but not positive). I should be around later morning tomorrow; pm if I can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to make an unexpected trip behind enemy lines, where I cannot carry.

Can anyone give me an idea where I can get some good OC? Like between Natick and Worcester please?
Define "enemy lines" - CT? Just so you're aware, you can't bring OC spray into NYC.

Thanks all, will be @ Pullman, Holliston or B&K if necessary. It's not NYC or NJ, and concealed means concealed.

It's that awkward moment when you are packing and trying on clothes that you realize all of your pants droop because you're used to having a G19 tucked there at 7 o'clock, and for the next few days, it can't be - so the waists don't fit. [hmmm]

What new laws? The recent change made it legal to own without an FID, not more illegal. The problem is that Ebay and Amazon are run by liberal lawyer douche bags.

What new laws? The recent change made it legal to own without an FID, not more illegal. The problem is that Ebay and Amazon are run by liberal lawyer douche bags.

Partly true... the law when it changed stating that 18+ could buy and possess pepper spray w/o an F.I.D.

Also stated it must be purchased from a retailer within Massachusetts, that sells firearms.

On August 11, 2014, Governor Deval Patrick signed House Bill 4376 into law thereby allowing the citizens of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to purchase pepper spray without a firearms ID card. Under the old law, pepper spray was classified as ammunition, much to the dismay of law-abiding citizens.
Firearms dealers may sell self-defense sprays to any person age 18 or over, unless otherwise disqualified. A firearms identification (FID) card or license to carry firearms (LTC) is not required for purchase. However, dealers should verify age with a valid form of identification. Individuals between the ages of 15 and 18 must still have a valid firearms identification (FID) card to purchase self-defense spray. Except for verifying age, a dealer is not required to determine whether or not a purchaser is disqualified from possessing self-defense spray.

Last edited:
If you can get your hands on some Sabre Red crossfire, I can personally attest that stuff is hands down the best. From a giving and receiving standpoint [angry]

It's funny people are saying Amazon won't ship OC to MA - I just bought three cans from woot! (owned by Amazon) and they shipped it no problem. This was only two or three weeks ago.

It's funny people are saying Amazon won't ship OC to MA - I just bought three cans from woot! (owned by Amazon) and they shipped it no problem. This was only two or three weeks ago.

I tried ordering one of the ASP keychain sprays for my wife and they wouldn't ship it.

We need to close the woot loophole I guess

And it's a crime for it to be bigger than 3/4oz. (21ml) in NJ.

Well another reason to avoid both NYC and NJ!

I just ordered 130ml Sabre Red to replace the 70ml (old) canister that I have been carrying.

If you can get your hands on some Sabre Red crossfire, I can personally attest that stuff is hands down the best. From a giving and receiving standpoint [angry]

No idea what they used when I was in the Police Academy (very many years ago), but all LE reviews of OC and OC/CS combos led me to Sabre Red.

Partly true... the law when it changed stating that 18+ could buy and possess pepper spray w/o an F.I.D.

Also stated it must be purchased from a retailer within Massachusetts, that sells firearms.

On August 11, 2014, Governor Deval Patrick signed House Bill 4376 into law thereby allowing the citizens of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to purchase pepper spray without a firearms ID card. Under the old law, pepper spray was classified as ammunition, much to the dismay of law-abiding citizens.
Firearms dealers may sell self-defense sprays to any person age 18 or over, unless otherwise disqualified. A firearms identification (FID) card or license to carry firearms (LTC) is not required for purchase. However, dealers should verify age with a valid form of identification. Individuals between the ages of 15 and 18 must still have a valid firearms identification (FID) card to purchase self-defense spray. Except for verifying age, a dealer is not required to determine whether or not a purchaser is disqualified from possessing self-defense spray.

Within MA yes it can only be sold by MA gun dealers. However, there is no way in hell that MA can prevent someone from buying it outside of MA or a company outside MA selling to a >18 yo MA resident (adult signature works). Not to say that the AG wouldn't try and it just isn't worth it to merchants to fight it out in a Marsupial Court.

Back
Top Bottom