• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Become a Bodyguard/ Security Consultant!

Reptile

NES Member
http://www.becomeabodyguard.com/

"I got my Bodyguard Certification from PSU intitially to protect my right to carry concealed and own, hunt and collect in the face of Obama and the Democratic Congress. Bodyguards, Security Consultants, Celebrity/ Executive and Dignitary protection are all exceptions to the new bans, and will be grandfathered no matter how extreme the bans get. I was pleasantly surprised when my business began to provide significant new income as a side benefit. This is a great occupation, whether you specialize in security training or actual protection..."

----

This looks funny. I would love to hear what you guys/gals think of this...

I think its bull... but that's just me.

Now, if they gave you a CC badge WITH the certificate, THAT would be worth it. I'd be so cool with a badge. The chicks would be ALL OVER me dude.

Last edited:
Scam! Some morons will send them money though. Any time someone tells you that you can make a six figure income by sending them $99 through PayPal red flags should pop up.

bs.gif

I'm sure there are plenty of legitimate training /certification courses out there, but at the least you'd have to physically go to the place.

Think about it: would you want someone protecting your daughter whise sole qualification was an on-line cert? ...Didn't think so [grin]

"in the face of Obama and the Democratic Congress. Bodyguards, Security Consultants, Celebrity/ Executive and Dignitary protection are all exceptions to the new bans, and will be grandfathered no matter how extreme the bans get."

---

What do you think of that statement?

I guess it is just a scam.

Mighty small world - the trade association the refers to, and the accrediting agency, all use the same name and address for domain registration as this so-called school. Don't miss his other exciting opportunities - "homeffl.com" and "becomeagunsmith.com". Don't get too depressed if these fields don't interest you - the referenced school offers degree programs in bladesmithing, locksmithing, holistic wellness counseling, chess instructor, and home pet care.

Last edited:
"in the face of Obama and the Democratic Congress. Bodyguards, Security Consultants, Celebrity/ Executive and Dignitary protection are all exceptions to the new bans, and will be grandfathered no matter how extreme the bans get."

---

Dear Mr. Reptile,

It is my greatest pleasure to be telling that you have just now be the winner of the Great Nigerian Sc...er, National Lottery which you have been so gracious to receive.

Enclosed is a $2000 American money check as an advance on your great winnings. Please deposit this right now and immediately send us a Money Order for $1500 to cover the expenses of awarding your sc...er, Lottery winnings to your bank account which we will need all information to arrange the transfer of your great winnings.

If you act now we will sending you free of charge your International Bodyguard Certificate signed by B Hussein Obama which will allows you to carry firearms in any country in the world.

Cordially,
Nigerian Great Sc...er, National Lottery Committee

Don't go around like one of those phony mall ninjas. Complete our course and become the real thing: a certified official mall ninja, with the gold-colored concealed carry badge to prove it. [rofl]

Ken

Don't go around like one of those phony mall ninjas. Complete our course and become the real thing: a certified official mall ninja, with the gold-colored concealed carry badge to prove it. [rofl]

Ken:

Do you throw in the duct tape to hold the ceramic body armor? And will I get certified to use the ninja wall-climbing boots?

Do you throw in the duct tape to hold the ceramic body armor?

He probably will, but you'll have to find your own wife to duct-tape the ceramic plates to your skin before each shift starts.

Last edited:
http://www.becomeabodyguard.com/

"I got my Bodyguard Certification from PSU intitially to protect my right to carry concealed and own, hunt and collect in the face of Obama and the Democratic Congress. Bodyguards, Security Consultants, Celebrity/ Executive and Dignitary protection are all exceptions to the new bans, and will be grandfathered no matter how extreme the bans get. I was pleasantly surprised when my business began to provide significant new income as a side benefit. This is a great occupation, whether you specialize in security training or actual protection..."

----

This looks funny. I would love to hear what you guys/gals think of this...

I think they are over priced for the services they provide. If you PayPal me $20, I'll send you a certificate by the end of the week. [wink]

I'll whip you up some Certificates if you buy me a NES membership! I'll give you all the certs you want. Master Chef, Certified Butt Pirate, Nipple Inspector... you name it, it's YOURS!

Look up Phoenix State University on google. That is one snake-oil web site. No legitimate accreditation, no actual physical school. Just a web site churning out phony certificates for $$$. They should take the "S" out and make it PU because it SMELLS!

Look up Phoenix State University on google. That is one snake-oil web site. No legitimate accreditation, no actual physical school. Just a web site churning out phony certificates for $$$. They should take the "S" out and make it PU because it SMELLS!

They're trying to leach off the University of Phoenix Online (which isn't much better). Some people hear similarly named things and fall for it. FAIL.

If you wanted to 'grandfather' your rights, wouldn't a C&R do the same thing in relation to possession of firearms ?(not CCW which in CT has to be renewed every 5 yrs)

I don't think too many people would be intimidated by my five foot seven stature. After all, what am I going to do, jump up and kick them in the shins?

---

yeah a bodyguard will be exempt from any bans, rofl.

If you wanted to 'grandfather' your rights, wouldn't a C&R do the same thing in relation to possession of firearms ?(not CCW which in CT has to be renewed every 5 yrs)

It could...until they make incredibly strict FFL requirements, including for C&R FFL's.

There is no way to guarantee it except to constantly fight for them.

This guy is rolling in so much cash he was able to hire his 14 year old nephew to do the web design. I'm trying to figure out if this is a "retro" site or if it's the cutting edge of "Web 3.0" [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom