Bass Pro Cancelled!!!! CCW Fashion Show - Presented by GOAL and MWGO

Got the fastest blow off ever here give them a call we need to assemble a boycott loud and clear

You can call in at 1 417 873 5000 and perhaps someone in the general offices would know, or I can give you the number to a store in that area.

Wasn’t there an email sent by goal today or yesterday that said it was sold out?
Yes. It was. We had a tremendous response. The people that organized it did an amazing job. Everything was ready to go.

The Bass Pro caved in to the tiniest amount of push back from some anonymous SJWs and turned their tail and ran.

Don't they understand that the SJWs hate their business and would like nothing more than to shut them down?

All they've done was say, "Hey Triggleypuff! Whatever you did just worked! Keep it up and we'll stop selling everything that offends you, like guns, ammo, power boats, sharp fish hooks, etc.

How did bass pro cancel, post up emails of you have them.
By phone. There's nothing to post up. They weren't born yesterday.

Is there any chance of suing for breach of contract?
Probably. They said they'd like to "postpone" it and would "make us whole" financially.

That's the same as "it's not you it's me", or "I promise, just the tip".

Last edited:
All they've done was say, "Hey Triggleypuff! Whatever you did just worked! Keep it up and we'll stop selling everything that offends you, like guns, ammo, power boats, sharp fish hooks, etc.

The SJW's will be emboldened and it will take less and less each time for them to bitch about the smallest thing. WTF?

Last edited:
I bet it was the globe article. It sucks cause this was supposed to be an educational and informational event... but again, there are a group of f***ing bullies in the state. Read the comments in the globe article and you'll see what's going on. I have some choice words for BPS on this matter, I'm thinking we can get the word out there.

Mike

We need to push back and have a presence. A large picket line would kill their business on a saturday.
Stay tuned, but please everyone, be ready. We'll come up with something, but we're going to need bodies there. A lame turnout will make us look weak enough to push around.

Probably. They said they'd like to "postpone" it and would "make us whole" financially.

That's the same as "it's not you it's me", or "I promise, just the tip".

Agreed - I've been using the phrase "Just the Tip Legislation" to explain gun control lately.

Let's see that lawsuit. This isn't "OK".

This was an event for Women. Does Bass Pro hate Women?

Headline: Bass Pro Shops' Tacit Approval of Rape Culture, Violence Against Women - Another Soldier in the War on Women

Let's beat them at their game.

Last edited:
Wow. Unbelievable... the costs and the impact to GOAL’s reputation are potentially substantial.

Terrible move on their part. I do agree part of the approach should be that they are denying women an opportunity to protect themselves

Back
Top Bottom