Bad treatment for a CCW holder

jcr

This is out of state (FL) so it is a bit off topic, but in the general sense, it is always one of those things we consider.

Actually, it's a horrible story, even if the guy wasn't carrying. Imagine driving down the highway and all of a sudden having your tires blown own -- mistakenly!

I think this whole incident should have gotten wider play.

Do you think that the guy who was pulled through his window with the baby in the back seat was African American? I have the sad feeling that this was at play also.

Oops! Seminole deputies flatten tires on wrong cars
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/custom/fringe/orl-mistake2607oct26,0,7447274.story

hahahah how do those cars look alike hahaha they prob just saw cars and "who else is out this early, lets spike strip them" hahahah wow..

nothing against law enforcment because thats what i want to be, but thats funny

hahahah how do those cars look alike hahaha they prob just saw cars and "who else is out this early, lets spike strip them" hahahah wow..

nothing against law enforcment because thats what i want to be, but thats funny

If you think this is "funny" the country definitely does not need you as a peace officer.

This is a good one... Bryant was "not compliant at times" and "was guided" out of his vehicle.

I mean come on now!

You just spiked strip the wrong car and then you go and drag the occupant out the friggin window because he's pissed at you. What the hell do you expect from the driver, "oh jeez, no problem officer it was great fun almost losing control of my vehicle with the family on-board... I'll just change these tires and be on my merry way" [rolleyes]

Uhh...half an hour later?!?!? Isn't there some sort of "hot pursuit" statute in play here. Are they allowed to just spike strip a car that ISN'T being chased?

Oh yeah... I think I would have been on the phone with a lawyer the moment my first hand got out of the cuff. I wouldn't even wait for them to undo the other one. I'd walk away with it stuck to my hand just to see if they had the guts to demand them back.

Back
Top Bottom