Bad m4 feed ramps advice on repair?

if at first you don't succeed--try 29 more times?

run your finger down the feed ramps, do you feel a lip?

Every 3-4 it jams, there is a visual lip on the upper part not the barrel extension. I've tried cycling those same rounds through like 10 mags worth it still jams. It jammed for first 100 rounds then shot 100 fine now its jamming again...

They want me to pay to ship it to them I told them to suck a dick, and that is inform all 30000 members of the forums how shitty there company is lol.

They want me to pay to ship it to them I told them to suck a dick, and that is inform all 30000 members of the forums how shitty there company is lol.

I wouldn't have done that because they ARE offering to repair it, but I would have insisted that they send a call tag so I didn't have to pay the shipping. The bottom line is that YOU bought a lower tier upper, and it should come as no surprise that QC might be lacking. You can fix this pretty easily yourself, but you really shouldn't need to do anything since it is new, which is why I would send it back if it were mine.

this, this very hard.

no matter what, you're still getting a del-ton back. push for a refund instead and buy halfway decent shit.

I would generally agree, but he probably paid the same as he could have for a BCM before the panic. Anything quality right now will cost him twice as much, so he should probably just cross his fingers that they will make it functional for him so he at least has a usable rifle until he can upgrade to a real one.[wink]

Back
Top Bottom