• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATI STG-44 Availability?

Yeah I love them too, and they are basically the same weight as the original, and come in the wooden case. Win written all over it. I haven't seen anyone that has one yet and don't know where to look. This has definitely been on my list to buy for like 3 weeks now, and that's a long time for me. [laugh]

If I hear anything about them I'll send you a PM.

Last edited:
Yeah I love them too, and they are basically the same weight as the original, and come in the wooden case. Win written all over it. I haven't seen anyone that has one yet and don't know where to look. This has definitely been on my list to buy for like 3 weeks now, and that's a long time for me. [laugh]

If I hear anything about them I'll send you a PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to add : I don't think they made 10 round mags yet, which could be a problem.

They have the neutered version on their site. That's the link to it in the OP. They'll probably put the MA in a hello kitty briefcase. Sometimes I really really REALLY hate living in MA. If I hear anything as well, I'll be sure to post it. I know a couple places that sell a lot of ATI stuff so i'm gonna give them a buzz in the am.

I really don't know of any shop that carries ATI, so if you could, PM some info about it. And sorry, I didn't see the magazine capacity but am excited that they made a neutered one for us and CA. I don't blame you, I always hate living in MA and will move when the time is right.

This is a cool looking 22LR rifle it should be a lot of fun.
Many of you know how I feel about the STG-44 rest assured this is on my must have list of firearms.
That being said, it would just never do with ten round MA / CA magazines.

smitty

Last edited:
This is a cool looking 22LR rifle it should be a lot of fun.
Many of you know how I feel about the STG-44 and rest assured that this is on my must have list of firearms.
That being said, it would just never do with ten round magazines.

smitty

I say this when I buy any firearm. Here's what my response to MA is:
double-finger.gif

This

I saw it in the case when I was there during the tax free weekend last month.
I checked it out, but was turned off by the Mass compliant 10 round magazines.

I called them today, apparently it sat on the shelf for weeks and no one batted an eye at it, but alas it sold several days ago [angry]. They're not sure as to availability so they're gonna find out. Called several other reputable dealers who said they had no idea what I was talking about, and one other told me it's not MA compliant and can't be sold to me in MA. [rolleyes]

I saw one at KTP 3 weeks ago.

That won't help me if it's coming with the 25rd mag.

If we could get a store to order some like a group by or some thing that be sweet. I'd def want one.

I'd love to get me one of these and a .410 upper for a AR.

Send it!

I called them today, apparently it sat on the shelf for weeks and no one batted an eye at it, but alas it sold several days ago [angry]. They're not sure as to availability so they're gonna find out. Called several other reputable dealers who said they had no idea what I was talking about, and one other told me it's not MA compliant and can't be sold to me in MA. [rolleyes]

This is the reason why I never call gun shops here in MA. They always give me this compliance bullshit when they are too ****ing lazy to check on it or they don't know the manufacturer. Hopefully you find one soon HK and let us know.

If we could get a store to order some like a group by or some thing that be sweet. If def want one.

Yep.

This is the reason why I never call gun shops here in MA. They always give me this compliance bullshit when they are too ****ing lazy to check on it or they don't know the manufacturer. Hopefully you find one soon HK and let us know.

Ya it's such a pain in the ass. I can't necessarily blame the gun stores, only because the laws are so convoluted and any one simple thing can put their business at risk. I'm more pissed the state has put them in this sort of position. The gentleman at the store that told me it wasn't MA compliant read that off of some sort of list or website that he looked up to try and get some info for me on it. What the site was or where it was he read it from I don't know.

Paging C-pher.....

The great money separator! [laugh]

I don't see why you can't just put a pre-ban 30rd 10/22 mag into that fake shell of an STG-44 "attachment" mag. Problem solved. I don't believe that qualifies as making a new hi-cap feeding device, since it already is and a pre-ban to boot.

Ya it's such a pain in the ass. I can't necessarily blame the gun stores, only because the laws are so convoluted and any one simple thing can put their business at risk. I'm more pissed the state has put them in this sort of position. The gentleman at the store that told me it wasn't MA compliant read that off of some sort of list or website that he looked up to try and get some info for me on it. What the site was or where it was he read it from I don't know.

The great money separator! [laugh]

I agree with you, it is stupid of MA to put honest gun shop owners in this position but it still sucks. There is no reason not to accept the transfer or sale of the ATI STG 44, being it has 10 round mags now and a fixed stock. Good luck though, one will pop up somewhere.

I don't see why you can't just put a pre-ban 30rd 10/22 mag into that fake shell of an STG-44 "attachment" mag. Problem solved. I don't believe that qualifies as making a new hi-cap feeding device, since it already is and a pre-ban to boot.

All that they do to make the MA mags is take a 25rd, slide in a plastic stop to the mag, and call it a day. The only thing stopping you from making any of the ATI mags evil mags of destruction is a Torx bit, 3 minutes, and walla! your not a felon capable of mass doom. [rolleyes]

Guess when I have 600$ in cash I'll just walk in to gun stores till there willing to order it, unless some one finds a shop will to place a order for nes guys. Heck I'd be willing to drive all the way to the other side of mass.

Send it!

Bobs was selling one for around 600$

That's kinda crazy money for a 22lr.

I agree that $600 is high for anything .22lr, unless it's FA, but with the full retard hysteria happening now those $600 guns are probably going to be $1200 if you can find one.[frown]

Pullman Arms had 2 or 3 when I was in there. Don't recall the price. They are miles ahead of the MP5 22's out there in terms of look and feel.

Pullman Arms had 2 or 3 when I was in there. Don't recall the price. They are miles ahead of the MP5 22's out there in terms of look and feel.

I never knew Pullman Arms was there, although I pass it on the way home from work when I need to stop at Price Chopper. I stopped in tonight and saw a sign that read "Closed for Inventory".

Really? You can't count when the store is closed?

Back
Top Bottom