• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stop 4420 Sign

TDM

Where can I get a Stop 4420 Sign

Near New Bedford Ma , willing to drive a bit

Last edited:
Brophy firearms and Reedy Archery on Wood Street - Middleboro have some.

Reedy Arrow is upstairs and Brophy downstairs (same building, plenty of parking). Either this or the shop in Lakeville by the fire station / pond on 18.

Anyone else a paranoid bastard like me thinking these signs are a big neon "guns stored here" sign.
Yep. And the more you have, the greater the risk in today's lawless world. :( Giving up your stealth in Biden's Amerika is not to be taken lightly. I would hope that the people displaying the sign on their front lawn don't have a whole lot to lose. Like someone said, best to post the signs in public places when & where possible. 🤔
I've been counting, in my 35 mile commute to work I've seen exactly 10 signs but it's all secondary/back roads
I'm seeing a lot of them. [thumbsup] And I don't think it takes seeing that many HD4420 signs before people start to wonder what the Hell it's all about... and that is a good thing. Exposure to their unconstitutional leftist agenda is something the traitorous DimocRAT legislators probably don't want.

BTW, someone moved a sign near me and I intend to move it back ASAP. I think I know who did it and let's just say I am not pleased. :mad:

Definitely contact GOAL. They had a huge pile of them at the Gun Show last weekend. I was talking to the guy at the GOAL table and agree with him that you can see more and more of these signs popping up. I'm tempted to stop and say hi to a couple of these people in my own town.

I have seen a lot in Westfield…Libs must be getting their panties in a bunch
I have been trying to find one for myself in the Westfield area (I am in Blandford). I stopped at BG and they told me Westfield Sportsman's Club. But I am no longer a member so I can't get into that place.

I am not looking for a free bee, I have no problem buying one.

Anyone else a paranoid bastard like me thinking these signs are a big neon "guns stored here" sign.

Yup. But I sure do appreciate my neighbors who've let me know I need to stop and get acquainted.
There was one on the main road (RT20) in Westfield that "disappeared". :mad:

Watched a guy tack one up to a pole a week ago--it's gone now.

I have been trying to find one for myself in the Westfield area (I am in Blandford). I stopped at BG and they told me Westfield Sportsman's Club. But I am no longer a member so I can't get into that place.

I am not looking for a free bee, I have no problem buying one.
Orvis should have them or Culverine those are in your area. Pete’s in Adams definitely has them but that’s farther

My road and area are lined with them including in front of my house and the intersection down the street where I put one. No one touches them in North Central MA.

They are multiplying quickly around my area.
Even a house on Reynolds St in Rehoboth with every BLM, LGBT and Ukraine flag imaginable has one now - but I do like their "Go Away" welcome sign.

Back
Top Bottom