• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATI STG-44 Availability?

So I gotta admit, I'm a sucker for these .22 replicas, they're cheap and fun to shoot, plus, they look pretty cool. Has anyone seen any of these anywhere yet? Looks like they're fresh to market, but the wooden case makes these things pretty damn neat.

American Tactical Imports

NorthShore Firearms in Middleton had atleast 1 that I know of last week

I've seen them around and about in several shops. $600 bucks though is a pretty decent sized chunk of change for a .22LR though.

I know the price was $600 out the door, but I've always had a weakness for the STG-44.

What it does need is the 25 round magazines as soon as I leave MA forever in Arp. I'll be looking for them as soon as I leave the state for AZ.

smitty

Guns and Gear in Agawam had them stacked up like cord wood as late as Thursday. $585.00. That was, of course, before the West Springfield show this weekend. Call them Tuesday if you want one. (Closed Monday)

I don't see why you can't just put a pre-ban 30rd 10/22 mag into that fake shell of an STG-44 "attachment" mag. Problem solved. I don't believe that qualifies as making a new hi-cap feeding device, since it already is and a pre-ban to boot.

Postino did a cute cut down of a 25 round-sized 10 round mag to a 10 round-sized 10 round mag.

10RdMag_1a.jpg

Gibbs or Postino I'd like some more information on the cut down ten round magazine.
There might be some use for the ten rounder after all in a couple months.

smitty

Back
Top Bottom