Article: New York officials argue for flexibility with gun law violators… As long as

"laws are laws, lock him up."
"ignorance of the law is no excuse"
"it's a dumb law but he needs to follow it"

etc etc etc

Hypocrites - the whole bunch of them. Disgusting. Karma's a bitch for them - what a surprise.

+1, matty.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I don't wish being locked up abroad on anyone, but Delicious HINDU COUNTRY elephant level karma is a BITCH

Eta: get vishnu'd buddy

Last edited by a moderator:
Will these NY dicks step up and help the guy in DC who is getting the shaft over a shotgun casing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Please excuse the brevity and auto corrected wrong words

Hmm, Kinda like if I went to the range and 25 round mag fell out of my range bag.

I drive to NY to see family and Cop happens to see it in the back of my hatchback. Are they going to drop charges because it was an accident?

Per the article they say Indian Gov't has an 'Ulterior Motive' for the arrest. It is an "Excessive act" and "Politically Motivated." And they would hope that a country we have a good " Relationship with" would not make a pawn out of this person.

Perhaps If they practiced what they are preaching.........

I love a good roast as much as the next guy but we really don't know anything about this dude. He might actually be cool like some of the cops we have on this forum. I would not wish 3rd world incarceration on anyone I know nothing about...

How was he able to board the flight out of the us, and why weren't the bullets disposed of like of anyone of us tried that? TSA must have let that one slip by just like someone I know that accidentally flew with a credit card knife.

"Hey Alanis."
'Yes, Mr. Brownstone." "
Now that, is the definition of IRONIC."
"Don'tcha think?"

tumblr_lzgtnsrqss1qzt1yyo1_500.gif

I'll quote Harry Reid:

"We can’t have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it."

Unless of course, you are a Federal, State, or Local bureaucrat, an illegal immigrant, a member of the liberal press corps (David Gregory) or any other group favorable to the power structure. Right, Harry!?

Last edited:
Nor would I wish 1st world incarceration on any of the 'criminals' NYC catches who forgot to empty their pockets.

No. But if we are wholesale condemning all law officers because of the ridiculous new laws they are asked/required to enforce then we should really start closer to home...

It said the cop is "not allowed to leave the country". Sounds like NYC - those arrested for unwitting violations generally don't do hard time, but the threat thereof is hung over their head to make it a lengthy and very expensive nightmare.

I'd love to see what argument they use to try and get this guy off - and then have some lawyers turn around and use it against NY and NYC once they prove it works.

Given the stupidity level there - NYC might just provide the rope that gets used to hang themselves.

I'd love to see what argument they use to try and get this guy off - and then have some lawyers turn around and use it against NY and NYC once they prove it works.

Given the stupidity level there - NYC might just provide the rope that gets used to hang themselves.

That would make me smile.

There's something ironic about libertarians basing their judgements and hopes for an individual's fate, not on the individual, but on based on mere predictions of the possible response of an organization the individual works for.

While I'm inclined to believe NYPD would act in a similar way to any other foreign traveler, I'd like to know this guy's personal opinions on gun control before I wish him ill on the basis of hypocrisy.

But why wait? Hating da po po is so much more fun.

Back
Top Bottom