• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: American Bar Association Asks States to Adopt Firearm Confiscation Laws

I totally missed the fact that Elliot Rodger used 10rd magazines in his 2014 shooting spree. So much for that law [rolleyes]

Well they just keep estimating the magazine size downward until everything is single shot.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks to me like a bunch of ambulance chasers are looking for new ways to make money by representing some poor Charlie who loses his firearms because his gun grabbing aunt is coming to visit.

$$$$$

Entangle more people in the legal system, it requires more lawyers and more fees. Note, this does nothing about 'illegal' guns (meaning criminals in possession) - just us law abiding folks.

Tell me again why we should jump though hoops?

$$$$$

Entangle more people in the legal system, it requires more lawyers and more fees. Note, this does nothing about 'illegal' guns (meaning criminals in possession) - just us law abiding folks.

Tell me again why we should jump though hoops?

THIS. And most politicians are, you guess it, former lawyers. Hooking themselves up with a plan B if they ever lose their job as a pol.

But the FA-10 system isn't going to be used as a registration.... it's just to record transactions and that data is supposed to go away after so many years.... LOL

Registrations leads to Confiscation. Time to have boating accidents or move or get at least get a residence in another state.

But the FA-10 system isn't going to be used as a registration.... it's just to record transactions and that data is supposed to go away after so many years.... LOL

Registrations leads to Confiscation. Time to have boating accidents or move or get at least get a residence in another state.

Get a residence in another state..Until that state follows along with the crowd, so we'll "just move" to another state.. Until that state follows along with the crowd, so we'll... (etc etc etc etc).

I bet if we disarmed the police and armed the citizens violent crime would drop![smile]

Jeepers, just like what that piece of paper written a couple hundred years ago predicted![rofl]

This is disgusting, I hope some pro RKBA attorneys will speak out against this.

-Mike

I wonder how the ABA would feel if lawyers were to be disbarred as soon as some one brings a lawsuit or charges against them and before they are convicted of any wrong doing?

Who was it again that said "First thing we should do is kill all the lawyers"?

Back
Top Bottom