• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: ABC News: Firearm Confiscation Orders Part of Solution to Mass Public Attack

Pretty sure that's not going to end the way they expect it to. Someone breaching a door is likely to be met with force.

Funny how these same people see no problems with firearms confiscation enacted at the federal level but national reciprocity is like armageddon in a tin can. Yet they don't seem to see the constitutional overreach? Maybe if we have extreme voter protection orders. You know let's stop crazy people from voting. That ought to learn em good.

If a Judge can be convinced you need to be SWATTED because your neighbor said your dangerous, then a Judge can get you SWATTED simply because you own guns (synonymous with dangerous for the hard-Left-wing Statists).

IIRC, State Senator Brownsberger is pushing something like this.

This is up there in the lottery of bad ideas like No Fly lists. From what I’ve read on his stuff you can’t get off the list even after a year. Much like MA 209As, Lefty judges will extend the shit out of these orders “to err on the side of caution” even when there was no threat.

These bills need to never see the light of day and we need a federal bill that makes the 2A an actual civil right with protection status.

Its good that this is getting some national attention. This is real and EXTREMELY dangerous. I don't think that these commies up in their ivory towers have any idea what they are pushing.

- - - Updated - - -

will never happen

I hope not, but wouldn't bet on it.

These bills need to never see the light of day and we need a federal bill that makes the 2A an actual civil right with protection status.

Idiots who file them should be sent to school to study the Constitution. Upon completion a simple T/F test is administered with an electroshoker in their rectum to correct wrong answers. Then they can resume their job or go back to digging ditches.

The only way to exterminate this nonsense is to nip it in the bud. These idiots may grow up to the heights of Feinstein and Pelosi.

You guys keep saying "Constitution .... Constitution..... Constitution....."

The left wingers who come right out and say that gun confiscation is a desired outcome don't care one damn bit about the Constitution.

When are you guys going to get that thru your heads?

You guys keep saying "Constitution .... Constitution..... Constitution....."

The left wingers who come right out and say that gun confiscation is a desired outcome don't care one damn bit about the Constitution.

When are you guys going to get that thru your heads?

if they say it long enough people would believe it

Pretty sure that's not going to end the way they expect it to. Someone breaching a door is likely to be met with force.

If you're crazy enough to not have a gun, can they prove that you're sane enough to stand trial for what you do to them when they come to confiscate?

Gun & Ammo Sales going into the 2020 election will be off the hook. A couple of those SCOTUS lefties need to move along, and soon.

OMG. can they even DO that? I'm betting not, but wouldn't be a bad idea to keep a small handgun hidden where no one would ever find it. It's CONCEALED, Right? You decide on the best place, I won't make any suggestions.

That would mean homeowner would be shooting at cops and/or swat team entering his house thus resulting in a 99.9% percent chance that it will end his life... like literally. So bunch of civilians who'll have guts to disobey and resist will get shot (murdered) by law enforcement/government. Those who decide not to resist (for now) will get their guns out of the house and hide them somewhere or bury in the woods somewhere until better times. As few more homeowners will be getting shot and die during confiscation throughout the nation peoples anger will continue to grow until tipping point comes. Long story short that's how revolutions/civil wars start. Good job dems, you are foking idiots! I hope they'll be reading it so they can get an idea what their stupid suggestions may result in as they are apparently too stupid to understand it themselves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom