AR15 used to kill 3 burglars

What if he's shooting at you as he's heading for the door? That's still an active threat.

Once he starts shooting no questions asked anymore. As they trained us in the communist army: You have 50% chance of a survival, especially, if the other side was poorly trained....... I blindly trusted them and trained myself well. [smile]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-arrested-day-home-invasion-195200658.html

I actually have a small amount of respect for this girl for owning her shit - if only because that's an unusual stance these days.

Granted it might all be sympathy-seeking BS, or it could be that having your three cohorts shot to death in front of you is a little sobering.

Personally I think she was looking to hurt the shooter in some way. Given that she brought back the home invaders after the robbery wasn't enough and the knife and brass knuckles they were carrying. I have a feeling there was more to it than just robbery. So she went to the police thinking she could get the shooter charged with murder and she'd go free. After all, all she did was drive a car. Opps, guess she didn't know about that whole felony murder thing.

This is beyond ridiculous! Unfair? I say, that's what you get when you bring knives and brass knuckles to an assault rifle fight!
http://americangg.net/dead-criminals-family-complains/

Schumacher complains that it wasn’t a fair fight and his grandson didn’t have a chance to defend himself… while breaking into another man’s home and attempting to rob him. “Brass knuckles against an AR-15, come on, who was afraid for their life,” he continued.

I bet Schumacher is a product of Massachusetts.

Personally I think she was looking to hurt the shooter in some way. Given that she brought back the home invaders after the robbery wasn't enough and the knife and brass knuckles they were carrying. I have a feeling there was more to it than just robbery. So she went to the police thinking she could get the shooter charged with murder and she'd go free. After all, all she did was drive a car. Opps, guess she didn't know about that whole felony murder thing.
She obviously does not yet have an attorney (at least not a very good one), or is not following legal advice, since she gave a TV interview from jail. She stated she does not accept responsibility for the "murder" of her 3 friends.

I sure hope the DA does not plea bargain this below life without parole.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-arrested-day-home-invasion-195200658.html

I actually have a small amount of respect for this girl for owning her shit - if only because that's an unusual stance these days.

Granted it might all be sympathy-seeking BS, or it could be that having your three cohorts shot to death in front of you is a little sobering.

Personally I think it is complete ignorance on her part. Any first year law student would tell her not to talk with the police... period. Trained cops know how to manipulate people, especially younger more inexperienced people. "You'll feel better if you come clean.". "Get this off your chest and we'll go easier on you.". That's their job, actually. So at the end of the day she likely played right into their hands.

I don't give her any credit for that. She's a crook and now a murderer through her participation in the crime. When she finally figures out how she was duped into confessing, well, she'll also realize she's f*cked for life.

No sympathy is due at all. She's just a kid who didn't know any better and made the cops job easier.

"You'll feel better if you come clean.". "Get this off your chest and we'll go easier on you."
That's because young children are told that sort of thing by their parents, and do often receive forgiveness if they "come clean". Some never learn that it does not work that way in the adult world. And then there is that whole Catholic confession thing.....

That's because young children are told that sort of thing by their parents, and do often receive forgiveness if they "come clean". Some never learn that it does not work that way in the adult world. And then there is that whole Catholic confession thing.....

Rob, I bet none of this is regrettably applicable here.

Schumacher complains that it wasn’t a fair fight and his grandson didn’t have a chance to defend himself… while breaking into another man’s home and attempting to rob him. “Brass knuckles against an AR-15, come on, who was afraid for their life,” he continued.

i would offer that if the kid had even a shred of decency or common sense he would have said something along the lines of "armed robbery is a bad idea, why don't we come up with something else to do today?"
i get that gramps is grieving but the kid was an idiot to rob the same house twice in a day

Personally I think it is complete ignorance on her part. Any first year law student would tell her not to talk with the police... period. Trained cops know how to manipulate people, especially younger more inexperienced people. "You'll feel better if you come clean.". "Get this off your chest and we'll go easier on you.". That's their job, actually. So at the end of the day she likely played right into their hands.

I don't give her any credit for that. She's a crook and now a murderer through her participation in the crime. When she finally figures out how she was duped into confessing, well, she'll also realize she's f*cked for life.

No sympathy is due at all. She's just a kid who didn't know any better and made the cops job easier.

This.

More and more I'm seeing her as the manipulative type, and she was probably very successful at it. She got three guys to commit crimes for her while she waited safely in the car. She probably thinks she knows way better than any lawyer and the whole TV thing is just more of her trying to manipulate the situation. I can hardly wait for when she's in front of the judge and her belief that she's got everyone under control comes crashing down.

Kid brought a knife and brass knuckles to a fire fight. That was his mistake, not the person who did the shootings mistake. I'm sure if the people were defenseless, they would have gotten a good beating and possibly stabbed.

i would offer that if the kid had even a shred of decency or common sense he would have said something along the lines of "armed robbery is a bad idea, why don't we come up with something else to do today?"

This case reminds me of another - can't put my mouse pointer on it right now - where the female mastermind promised to pay her younger male crew with sexual favors.

I'd be surprised if something like that wasn't going on here.

You can talk 18 year old men (boys) into doing things that are decidedly not in their best interest. The gubmint does it every day.

This case reminds me of another - can't put my mouse pointer on it right now - where the female mastermind promised to pay her younger male crew with sexual favors.
Pamela Smart, NH.

“Brass knuckles against an AR-15, come on, who was afraid for their life,” he continued.
he is medically ignorant and has no concept of what a brass knuckle beating or a stabbing can do to a person.

“Brass knuckles against an AR-15, come on, who was afraid for their life,” he continued.
he is medically ignorant and has no concept of what a brass knuckle beating or a stabbing can do to a person.

The people who are suggesting that the homeowner, inside their own home, should have tempered their defensive force based on the severity of the threat (as if they had any means to actually measure that) are complete ****ing idiots.

Guess what would have not gotten those kids killed? Not breaking into a house to rob it.

They charged the driver with murder? as in it's her fault for dropping them off to rob a house with armed occupants?

That's awesome. If one of them survived, he should have been charged for murder of the others ones too.

I believe any death resulting in a murder gets a 1st degree charge for the perps, whether they are accomplices or victims yhst do the killing

To their credit ABC called it an AR15. Not assault rifle, of course. You can't defend with an assault rifle. That would make it a defense rifle. That's not good for business.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/arrest-made-oklahoma-home-invasion-shooting-killed-46424682

The "AR" nomenclature is what has driven the Assault Rifle thing simply because some idiot in the media thought that's what it stood for and it took off like a rocket throughout the MSM.

We (the American people) should start referring to them only as DR-15's and completely throw them off their game. (Sarcasm)

As for the dead criminals, the school memorial, and the FB whining, how about the school holds an auditorium meeting and explains that breaking into homes is wrong and you can be legally killed for it, instead of cry babying around the real issue.

According to the affidavit, Rodriguez told police that she'd dropped the teens off at the residence and was waiting for them to return. The affidavit said that she "willfully" took the teens to the house and only left when she heard gunshots.

So she was the "getaway driver"? Wouldn't that mean they can charge her with Felony Murder?

Kid brought a knife and brass knuckles to a fire fight. That was his mistake, not the person who did the shootings mistake. I'm sure if the people were defenseless, they would have gotten a good beating and possibly stabbed.

No, the mistake this "kid" made wasn't what weapons he brought, it was committing the felony of home invasion in the first place.

Don't give me this bullshit "He didn't have a chance to defend himself". He had every chance in the world to defend himself by not being a scumbag criminal and breaking into people's homes..

This.

More and more I'm seeing her as the manipulative type, and she was probably very successful at it. She got three guys to commit crimes for her while she waited safely in the car. She probably thinks she knows way better than any lawyer and the whole TV thing is just more of her trying to manipulate the situation. I can hardly wait for when she's in front of the judge and her belief that she's got everyone under control comes crashing down.

Def manipulative...the dude on the left is her boyfriend too...i mean she's a solid 0.5-1.5 depending on how many beers you have...must be the golf ball through a garden hose factor or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you think a topic has been discussed to death, Fark shows you were wrong

If the scarcity of "news" websites with comments enabled for their articles about this event is getting you down, check out the Fark comment thread. Schadenfreude galore.

Some of the guys here on NES could stand to learn a thing or two from Dimensio, Fark's favorite pro-gun troll.

If the scarcity of "news" websites with comments enabled for their articles about this event is getting you down, check out the Fark comment thread. Schadenfreude galore.

Some of the guys here on NES could stand to learn a thing or two from Dimensio, Fark's favorite pro-gun troll.

Quasar: And nothing of value was lost.

It did say they broke the guy's back door. Those can be quite expensive to replace.

I can't stop laughing at this one...

Back
Top Bottom