AR15 used to kill 3 burglars

Now the lead story on Yahoo! POS news! Wow. The media is ridiculous. Notice how they don't say that the 3 "teens" killed WERE the damn burglers?!?

They also confuse (either through stupidity or malice) "Stand your ground" and "Castle Doctrine", but it's the media, so what do you expect?

If I were investigating this, one of the first things I'd want to look into is any prior relationship between the deceased "suspects" and the shooter or his family. That might well change the entire complexion of the incident.

Mahoney said he did not know whether Rodriguez had dropped the suspects off at the home or had planned to pick them up. Police said that the investigation was ongoing and that they did not know whether the burglary was random. They would not release the names of the three killed until they contacted relatives.

Reminded me of this,

https://youtu.be/170B1UmJbTM

Usually the accepted treatment is an anti bacterial solution. I think betadine, but I'm not 100% sure. The problem with Peroxid is that it can cause the tissue to macerate and be harder to stitch. At least that's what we were told.

I believe you. I was in no position to question what she did at the time though. Interesting woman. A raving moonbat feminist actually but whenever I look at my finger I am grateful.

Brother says "He wasn’t murdered; he made a bad decision that cost him his life"

Redfearn's brother Jordan has apparently stated on facebook "He wasn’t murdered he made a bad decision that cost him his life unfortunately."

That woman provides the service of giving the DA a target.
Not only that, Elizabeth Marie Rodriguez volunteered -- she went to the police after the shooting.
Heavy.com said:
According to court documents, Rodriguez turned herself in after seeing news of the shooting on TV because she wanted police to be able to tell the families of the three teens about what happened. She refused to give further information to investigators. But another witness has given police information, according to the court documents.
Another source says she showed up at the police station because she wanted the homeowner (who she knew) prosecuted for shooting her three young friends. That takes balls.

ABCNews said:
According to police, Rodriguez turned herself into authorities after the shooting, allegedly saying that she had information about the incident.

According to the affidavit, Rodriguez told police that she'd dropped the teens off at the residence and was waiting for them to return. The affidavit said that she "willfully" took the teens to the house and only left when she heard gunshots.

"It was learned through a witness at the scene that Rodriguez had previous knowledge of the house and the homeowner even [called] him by his first name," the affidavit said. "Rodriguez planned the burglary and took the three suspects to the residence on two separate occasions on today's date wanting to steal items."

EMR and her three friends:
broken-arrow.jpg

Id wager that if those youts had been brandishing firearms the school would not touch with a ten foot pole...

Id wager that if those youts had been brandishing firearms the school would not touch with a ten foot pole...

I think you're right and that seems reasonable. If this girl knew the homeowner it sounds like some dumb kids making a poor decision to burglarize what they thought was an easy target– and that's not OK in any way– but it's certainly not as bad as bringing weapons to hurt someone.

I think you're right and that seems reasonable. If this girl knew the homeowner it sounds like some dumb kids making a poor decision to burglarize what they thought was an easy target– and that's not OK in any way– but it's certainly not as bad as bringing weapons to hurt someone.

They had weapons. Not firearms, but weapons. Careful!

I'm curious what his round count was.

LOL. Is that why you think I said that? Actually I find it quite hard to believe that three individuals would stay facing someone while being shot to death. But maybe you envision them standing single
file in a hallway or something? So no the fact that one was found in the driveway means nothing to my statement...

i like to think that he curved the bullet...wanted style

Last edited by a moderator:
So, if I'm following this thread correctly he needed to ask them if this was their first home invasion and whether they were carrying any firearms first.

We are well done even by MASS standards. Unless they fire bazooka at you or park a tank in your kitchen you better offer them a hot chocolate while they scratch your head with a brass. Anyway, I am fed up with our times. I am going to send the dude some $$$. He will need it now more than ever.

We are well done even by MASS standards. Unless they fire bazooka at you or park a tank in your kitchen you better offer them a hot chocolate while they scratch your head with a brass. Anyway, I am fed up with our times. I am going to send the dude some $$$. He will need it now more than ever.

I could be way off base but I think the memorial for the three dead home invaders has people searching for answers as to how there could possibly be a memorial.

First home invasion and no firearms seems to be two very good progressive reasons for a memorial.

I figure if you shoot someone the intent is to impose death no matter what type of firearm you use. Otherwise why shoot them?

My intent would be to stop the attack. If I miss and they run away, I'm fine with that. If I hit them with a non-fatal shot and they stop, I'm fine with that. If I hit them and the die right there, I've still accomplished my goal - stopping the attack.

My intent would be to stop the attack. If I miss and they run away, I'm fine with that. If I hit them with a non-fatal shot and they stop, I'm fine with that. If I hit them and the die right there, I've still accomplished my goal - stopping the attack.

I have recording set up for the entire house. I would politely inform them that I am armed and I would like them to leave. Then, I would dial 911. If they do not leave by then, struggle will be recorded, and only after that, shots will be fired. I may be dead by then, but this is the plan. Any recommendations?

You may or may not have time to verbally challenge them. Verbally challenging them is not necessary legally, but of course it can be legally helpful.

If I have time to warn someone, I do not plan to tell them that I'm armed. Instead, I'll use command voice to say: "Don't move! Drop that weapon!"

Two key things to remember: 1) don't shoot unless you, or another innocent are in immediate danger of death or grave bodily injury, and 2) stop shooting if the threat stops. A single shot fired after the perp gives up can turn justifiable homicide into a murder conviction.

You may or may not have time to verbally challenge them. Verbally challenging them is not necessary legally, but of course it can be legally helpful.

If I have time to warn someone, I do not plan to tell them that I'm armed. Instead, I'll use command voice to say: "Don't move! Drop that weapon!"

Two key things to remember: 1) don't shoot unless you, or another innocent are in immediate danger of death or grave bodily injury, and 2) stop shooting if the threat stops. A single shot fired after the perp gives up can turn justifiable homicide into a murder conviction.

or if he spins around....none in the back.

Back
Top Bottom